As some of you may have heard, Cost Cutters will be leaving Packard Plaza next week. This continuous loss of businesses in Packard Plaza needs to stop, and we need to hold Brixmor Corporation (the owners of the building) accountable not only for this, but for not making needed repairs to the building and negotiating reasonable rent in order to maintain/attract businesses in this plaza. We deserve better than this. Our hope is that you will take the time to sign this petition that will be sent to Brixmor corporation to insist that this issue is addressed. You can be a resident of Cudahy, a friend/family member of a Cudahy resident, or someone that frequents Cudahy.
Here is the link:
Please join us in our grassroots effort to improve our City by starting with the Packard Plaza.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- House of Love Celebration '15 Is Almost Here!
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- Paranormal Milwaukee returns to the Cudahy Family Library
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!