As some of you may have heard, Cost Cutters will be leaving Packard Plaza next week. This continuous loss of businesses in Packard Plaza needs to stop, and we need to hold Brixmor Corporation (the owners of the building) accountable not only for this, but for not making needed repairs to the building and negotiating reasonable rent in order to maintain/attract businesses in this plaza. We deserve better than this. Our hope is that you will take the time to sign this petition that will be sent to Brixmor corporation to insist that this issue is addressed. You can be a resident of Cudahy, a friend/family member of a Cudahy resident, or someone that frequents Cudahy.
Here is the link:
Please join us in our grassroots effort to improve our City by starting with the Packard Plaza.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors