As some of you may have heard, Cost Cutters will be leaving Packard Plaza next week. This continuous loss of businesses in Packard Plaza needs to stop, and we need to hold Brixmor Corporation (the owners of the building) accountable not only for this, but for not making needed repairs to the building and negotiating reasonable rent in order to maintain/attract businesses in this plaza. We deserve better than this. Our hope is that you will take the time to sign this petition that will be sent to Brixmor corporation to insist that this issue is addressed. You can be a resident of Cudahy, a friend/family member of a Cudahy resident, or someone that frequents Cudahy.
Here is the link:
Please join us in our grassroots effort to improve our City by starting with the Packard Plaza.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 10-year Anniversary Celebration Saturday September 27
- I love Yarn Day at the Cudahy Family Library
- Introduction to Tablets & e-Readers: Hands on Experience with Experts from Best Buy
- Student Traffic Safety Update
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- Wixon Names Kay Aaseby Director of Procurement
- South Suburban Mayors' fitness Challenge
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Importance of Reading Parent Class