Patrick Cudahy was a great lover of roses and other flowers and plants. Come learn about rose gardening from the experts on his 165th birthday. Presented by the Greater Milwaukee Rose Society.
Monday, March 17, 2014
6:30 - 8:00pm
Free of charge - all are welcome!
* Save the date - July 25, 2014, we will be planting roses at Patrick's gravesite in Calvary Cemetery. *
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Cudahy Tourism Commission Volunteer Opening
- Postal service offers holiday mailing tips
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations