VOTE SCOTT MULQUEEN FOR SCHOOL BOARD TUES. APRIL 1ST!!
During the last 6 years I have voted to make changes in School District Healthcare plans so as to maximize every health care dollar spent.
I voted to use QZAB bonds to finance district wide project borrowing for security and student safety at 0 interest!
I voted to have the School District enter into Energy Savings performance Contract to help offset rising energy costs – this plan is guaranteed to pay for all the improvements made with the savings generated!
Another “cost neutral” upgrade to our buildings!
I voted to approve an on line fee payment system to make it easier for parents to pay school fees.
I voted to bring back and revitalize our Community Outreach / Recreation department to enhance our quality of life in Cudahy!
The current board is one of the best we have ever had and I did not do these things alone, I have been the President for the last 6
years , but all 7 board members help make every decision!
I have helped the District try and get through the changes made in Act 10 and strive to be an employer of choice!
YOUR VOTE IS YOUR VOICE -USE IT TO VOTE FOR SCOTT MULQUEEN FOR SCHOOL BOARD April 1st!!
Thank You - Scott Mulqueen
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Wixon Welcomes Tara Headd, National Account Manager
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events
- Cudahy Family Library Receives 2014 Book Basket Donation
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Kelly Senior Center
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- GERALD PETERSON IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!