You are invited to attend the annual "Pullin’ ‘o the Green" to benefit the Friends of Grant Park Saturday, March 15, 2014 at Grant Park Golf Clubhouse, 100 Hawthorne Ave. South Milwaukee.
There will be Irish Brew, Irish Stew, and Irish Music, too. The Garlic Mustard Pickers will entertain with their signature Celtic music.
The menu includes: Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner, Irish Stew, or Potato Kale Soup, plus dessert and your choice of beer or other beverage, all included in the price.
There are two seatings: 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm. Tickets are $13 Adults; $5 for children under 12. Advance tickets guarantee a seating and are available at Guardian Credit Union, Nona’s Café, and Parkway Floral. Door prizes will be awarded.
For more information, call 764-7262 or www.fogp.org
Money raised at this event sponsors projects to preserve and enhance Grant Park including security devices, community outreach, and habitat management.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- 50TH SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry
- Health Fair Returns to South Milw Downtown Market - Sept 4th
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive