You are invited to attend the annual "Pullin’ ‘o the Green" to benefit the Friends of Grant Park Saturday, March 15, 2014 at Grant Park Golf Clubhouse, 100 Hawthorne Ave. South Milwaukee.
There will be Irish Brew, Irish Stew, and Irish Music, too. The Garlic Mustard Pickers will entertain with their signature Celtic music.
The menu includes: Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner, Irish Stew, or Potato Kale Soup, plus dessert and your choice of beer or other beverage, all included in the price.
There are two seatings: 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm. Tickets are $13 Adults; $5 for children under 12. Advance tickets guarantee a seating and are available at Guardian Credit Union, Nona’s Café, and Parkway Floral. Door prizes will be awarded.
For more information, call 764-7262 or www.fogp.org
Money raised at this event sponsors projects to preserve and enhance Grant Park including security devices, community outreach, and habitat management.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House on the Prairie Book Club
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- 2015 Cudahy School Board Public Forum on March 10
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!
- St. Paul's Lutheran School Craft Fair
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week