You are invited to attend the annual "Pullin’ ‘o the Green" to benefit the Friends of Grant Park Saturday, March 15, 2014 at Grant Park Golf Clubhouse, 100 Hawthorne Ave. South Milwaukee.
There will be Irish Brew, Irish Stew, and Irish Music, too. The Garlic Mustard Pickers will entertain with their signature Celtic music.
The menu includes: Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner, Irish Stew, or Potato Kale Soup, plus dessert and your choice of beer or other beverage, all included in the price.
There are two seatings: 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm. Tickets are $13 Adults; $5 for children under 12. Advance tickets guarantee a seating and are available at Guardian Credit Union, Nona’s Café, and Parkway Floral. Door prizes will be awarded.
For more information, call 764-7262 or www.fogp.org
Money raised at this event sponsors projects to preserve and enhance Grant Park including security devices, community outreach, and habitat management.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- City of Cudahy continued refinancing efforts
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs