Ron Winkler, a author and very active member of the Bay View Historical Society, is the featured speaker at the Cudahy Historical Society's next General Meeting, Tuesday, March 18. He has just published a book about the history of the old Town of Lake, from which the City of Cudahy was carved.
If you ever wondered why some streets in our city (actually, there are no streets in Cudahy only avenues) seem very wide while some are very narrow, Ron has the answer. Also, ask him about the “lost” city of New Coln that used to run from Howell Avenue to the lake!
General meetings are held in the historic Cudahy Railroad Depot, a national historic landmark and begin at 7 p.m. The depot is located at 4647 S. Kinnickinnic Avenue.
The event is free and everyone is invited.
Refreshments will be served
- "Click It or Ticket"
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Pabst program at the Cudahy Family Library Cancelled
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Cudahy Postmaster Offers Tips for Mailbox Maintenance
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- New Business Updates in the City of Cudahy
- Hogwart's Reunion