On Friday February 14, 2014, our community came together to celebrate the Sheridan Park Centennial through a banquet at the Pulaski Inn. Rousing speeches were given by the Honorable Judge Richard Cudahy, key note speaker Sue Black, Owner of the Milwaukee Wave, and finally a walking mike tour by former Mayor Ray Glowacki allowing attendees of the event to provide their best memories of Sheridan Park.
Thank you to everyone involved in making this evening a success. We continue to celebrate on evenings like this our Generations of Pride.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Paul's Lutheran School Craft Fair
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Divorce Care Support Group to Begin
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- February Cudahy New Business Openings