On Friday February 14, 2014, our community came together to celebrate the Sheridan Park Centennial through a banquet at the Pulaski Inn. Rousing speeches were given by the Honorable Judge Richard Cudahy, key note speaker Sue Black, Owner of the Milwaukee Wave, and finally a walking mike tour by former Mayor Ray Glowacki allowing attendees of the event to provide their best memories of Sheridan Park.
Thank you to everyone involved in making this evening a success. We continue to celebrate on evenings like this our Generations of Pride.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- City of Cudahy continued refinancing efforts
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs