On Friday February 14, 2014, our community came together to celebrate the Sheridan Park Centennial through a banquet at the Pulaski Inn. Rousing speeches were given by the Honorable Judge Richard Cudahy, key note speaker Sue Black, Owner of the Milwaukee Wave, and finally a walking mike tour by former Mayor Ray Glowacki allowing attendees of the event to provide their best memories of Sheridan Park.
Thank you to everyone involved in making this evening a success. We continue to celebrate on evenings like this our Generations of Pride.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Cudahy Post Office Will Close July 4TH
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Kirtan at Tippe
- Act, Love, Walk: Prayer Walk to End Human Trafficking