On Friday February 14, 2014, our community came together to celebrate the Sheridan Park Centennial through a banquet at the Pulaski Inn. Rousing speeches were given by the Honorable Judge Richard Cudahy, key note speaker Sue Black, Owner of the Milwaukee Wave, and finally a walking mike tour by former Mayor Ray Glowacki allowing attendees of the event to provide their best memories of Sheridan Park.
Thank you to everyone involved in making this evening a success. We continue to celebrate on evenings like this our Generations of Pride.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors