The City of Cudahy is very fortunate to have five outstanding candidates running for School Board and because of this fact it's very difficult to choose a candidate to support. So let me help you in making the right decision that will benefit not only the Cudahy School System but the whole community. That choice is "Robert Grams", a former City Alderman and a former School Board member Mr. Grams will hit the floor running, there will be no period of adjustment or training time with Mr. Grams in this position. Mr. Grams will work for all the students and taxpayers not just the select few who think the Schools and the School Board have all the answers. We need someone who cares about grades and results, not just passing children through the system so they can graduate. Mr. Grams will see that all the children will have the necessary tools to succeed and make decisions that will benefit not only themselves but the entire community. As a former Alderman and candidate for Mayor I am asking all who supported me to come out to the polls on Tuesday February 18th and vote for Robert Grams for School Board. It's the right choice. Thank you and God bless America.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Cudahy High School Fees & Registration Days
- Ground Breaking for CBRF in Cudahy July 16, 2014
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st
- Cudahy Family Library presents Antique Appraisal Event
- Anyiquew Appraisal Program coming to the Cudahy Family Library