The Cudahy Family Library will host two local authors during March 2014.
March 3rd, Mr. Ron Winkler, author of "American Images:Bayview" will present a talk on his newest book:"Milwaukee's Town of Lake".
Patrons familiar with the American Images series know the quality involved and the archival images contained in each volume. The program is from 6:00-8:00PM, is free, books will be available for purchase, no registration required.
March 25th, local author David Miles will present his book story entitled: "The DOA Who Made It". Mr. Miles, for all practical purposes, came back from the dead.
His book will be available for purchase at the presentation. This program will be from 6:00-8:00PM, does not require registration and is free to the public. Please mark your calendars and plan to attend these fabulous programs by local authors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive