The Cudahy Family Library will host two local authors during March 2014.
March 3rd, Mr. Ron Winkler, author of "American Images:Bayview" will present a talk on his newest book:"Milwaukee's Town of Lake".
Patrons familiar with the American Images series know the quality involved and the archival images contained in each volume. The program is from 6:00-8:00PM, is free, books will be available for purchase, no registration required.
March 25th, local author David Miles will present his book story entitled: "The DOA Who Made It". Mr. Miles, for all practical purposes, came back from the dead.
His book will be available for purchase at the presentation. This program will be from 6:00-8:00PM, does not require registration and is free to the public. Please mark your calendars and plan to attend these fabulous programs by local authors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Divorce Care Support Group to Begin
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- February Cudahy New Business Openings
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Popular Spring Market returns to South Milwaukee High School – March 7th