The Cudahy Family Library will host two local authors during March 2014.
March 3rd, Mr. Ron Winkler, author of "American Images:Bayview" will present a talk on his newest book:"Milwaukee's Town of Lake".
Patrons familiar with the American Images series know the quality involved and the archival images contained in each volume. The program is from 6:00-8:00PM, is free, books will be available for purchase, no registration required.
March 25th, local author David Miles will present his book story entitled: "The DOA Who Made It". Mr. Miles, for all practical purposes, came back from the dead.
His book will be available for purchase at the presentation. This program will be from 6:00-8:00PM, does not require registration and is free to the public. Please mark your calendars and plan to attend these fabulous programs by local authors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- City of Cudahy 2016 Budget Time Table
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Racine Starving Artists Outdoor Fair August 2nd