The Cudahy Family Library will host two local authors during March 2014.
March 3rd, Mr. Ron Winkler, author of "American Images:Bayview" will present a talk on his newest book:"Milwaukee's Town of Lake".
Patrons familiar with the American Images series know the quality involved and the archival images contained in each volume. The program is from 6:00-8:00PM, is free, books will be available for purchase, no registration required.
March 25th, local author David Miles will present his book story entitled: "The DOA Who Made It". Mr. Miles, for all practical purposes, came back from the dead.
His book will be available for purchase at the presentation. This program will be from 6:00-8:00PM, does not require registration and is free to the public. Please mark your calendars and plan to attend these fabulous programs by local authors.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- City of Cudahy continued refinancing efforts
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs