The Cudahy Family Library will host two local authors during March 2014.
March 3rd, Mr. Ron Winkler, author of "American Images:Bayview" will present a talk on his newest book:"Milwaukee's Town of Lake".
Patrons familiar with the American Images series know the quality involved and the archival images contained in each volume. The program is from 6:00-8:00PM, is free, books will be available for purchase, no registration required.
March 25th, local author David Miles will present his book story entitled: "The DOA Who Made It". Mr. Miles, for all practical purposes, came back from the dead.
His book will be available for purchase at the presentation. This program will be from 6:00-8:00PM, does not require registration and is free to the public. Please mark your calendars and plan to attend these fabulous programs by local authors.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors