Celebrating 55 years of care and raising nearly $50,000 for Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore
Attendees and sponsors of the Generations of Pride Ball presented by ERMED and Lakeshore Medical Clinic raised nearly $50,000 to benefit patients of Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore. The event held was on Saturday, January 25 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Milwaukee.
All funds raised will be directed toward enhancing the Emergency Department at Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore. These enhancements will improve a patient’s visit, as well as to heighten the very best care provided by caregivers and physicians.
This past year, 70 percent of the patients who visited Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore were residents of the five communities of Cudahy, South Milwaukee, Oak Creek, Franklin and St. Francis.
To read more and see pictures from the event, visit http://wp.me/p2hGWW-H5
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Paul's Lutheran School Craft Fair
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Divorce Care Support Group to Begin
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- February Cudahy New Business Openings