Celebrating 55 years of care and raising nearly $50,000 for Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore
Attendees and sponsors of the Generations of Pride Ball presented by ERMED and Lakeshore Medical Clinic raised nearly $50,000 to benefit patients of Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore. The event held was on Saturday, January 25 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Milwaukee.
All funds raised will be directed toward enhancing the Emergency Department at Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore. These enhancements will improve a patient’s visit, as well as to heighten the very best care provided by caregivers and physicians.
This past year, 70 percent of the patients who visited Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore were residents of the five communities of Cudahy, South Milwaukee, Oak Creek, Franklin and St. Francis.
To read more and see pictures from the event, visit http://wp.me/p2hGWW-H5
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Stay Alert! School’s Back In Session
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Callen Construction Offers Tips for Preventing and Eliminating Exterior Mold
- Free Writing Workshop for Kids
- Cudahy Historical Society Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday
- Please support the Packard Avenue Businesses during construction
- HamBINGO Thursday August 20 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- SOUTH MILWAUKEE PERFORMING ARTS CENTER PRESENTS BOSTON BRASS: AND THE NOMINEES ARE… SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 7:30 PM