Celebrating 55 years of care and raising nearly $50,000 for Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore
Attendees and sponsors of the Generations of Pride Ball presented by ERMED and Lakeshore Medical Clinic raised nearly $50,000 to benefit patients of Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore. The event held was on Saturday, January 25 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Milwaukee.
All funds raised will be directed toward enhancing the Emergency Department at Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore. These enhancements will improve a patient’s visit, as well as to heighten the very best care provided by caregivers and physicians.
This past year, 70 percent of the patients who visited Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore were residents of the five communities of Cudahy, South Milwaukee, Oak Creek, Franklin and St. Francis.
To read more and see pictures from the event, visit http://wp.me/p2hGWW-H5
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Racine Starving Artists Outdoor Fair August 2nd
- New Trees, New Tables and Bluegrass
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- U14 Storm Baseball Tryouts for 2016
- Mayor Announces that City of St. Francis Development efforts moving forward
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week