Celebrating 55 years of care and raising nearly $50,000 for Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore
Attendees and sponsors of the Generations of Pride Ball presented by ERMED and Lakeshore Medical Clinic raised nearly $50,000 to benefit patients of Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore. The event held was on Saturday, January 25 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Milwaukee.
All funds raised will be directed toward enhancing the Emergency Department at Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore. These enhancements will improve a patient’s visit, as well as to heighten the very best care provided by caregivers and physicians.
This past year, 70 percent of the patients who visited Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore were residents of the five communities of Cudahy, South Milwaukee, Oak Creek, Franklin and St. Francis.
To read more and see pictures from the event, visit http://wp.me/p2hGWW-H5
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool Jewelry and Ice Cream Social and Sale
- Restore The Lagoon Festival
- Teen Lock-in
- Fall into Free Fun!
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House Saturday
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform