Celebrating 55 years of care and raising nearly $50,000 for Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore
Attendees and sponsors of the Generations of Pride Ball presented by ERMED and Lakeshore Medical Clinic raised nearly $50,000 to benefit patients of Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore. The event held was on Saturday, January 25 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Milwaukee.
All funds raised will be directed toward enhancing the Emergency Department at Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore. These enhancements will improve a patient’s visit, as well as to heighten the very best care provided by caregivers and physicians.
This past year, 70 percent of the patients who visited Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore were residents of the five communities of Cudahy, South Milwaukee, Oak Creek, Franklin and St. Francis.
To read more and see pictures from the event, visit http://wp.me/p2hGWW-H5
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Polish Heritage Month Display at Cudahy Family Library
- Wisconsin Author at Cudahy Family Library, Tuesday November 10 2015
- Celebrate I Love Yarn Day at Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Depot Listed on National Register of Historic Places
- Cudahy Historic Depot Celebrates!
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Cudahy Health Department Receives officla Plaque on Level III Status
- Zombie Walk