A special dinner celebration to commemorate the centennial year of Cudahy’s Sheridan Park will be held at Pulaski Inn on St. Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14. A special booklet highlighting the first 100 years of the park will be given to all dinner ticket holders. Among the speakers is Sue Black, former Milwaukee County Parks Director.
The event begins with cocktails at 5:30 followed by a buffet-style dinner at 6:30 p.m.
Pulaski Inn is located at 3900 E. Pulaski Avenue in Cudahy.
Tickets are $30 per person and are available at BMO Harris Bank, corner of Packard and Layton avenues, and from County Supervisor Pat Jursik, 414/278-4231.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- City of Cudahy continued refinancing efforts
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs