A special dinner celebration to commemorate the centennial year of Cudahy’s Sheridan Park will be held at Pulaski Inn on St. Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14. A special booklet highlighting the first 100 years of the park will be given to all dinner ticket holders. Among the speakers is Sue Black, former Milwaukee County Parks Director.
The event begins with cocktails at 5:30 followed by a buffet-style dinner at 6:30 p.m.
Pulaski Inn is located at 3900 E. Pulaski Avenue in Cudahy.
Tickets are $30 per person and are available at BMO Harris Bank, corner of Packard and Layton avenues, and from County Supervisor Pat Jursik, 414/278-4231.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Bank Hosts Community Wellness Day in Cudahy
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays
- WCA “I Choose Compassion” Campaign Launches For National Bullying Prevention Month
- Cudahy Post Office Delivers the Holidays to
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library
- Cudahy Fire Fighter Jered Kucik Honored
- Mitchell Industrial Park ready to go in Cudahy