A special dinner celebration to commemorate the centennial year of Cudahy’s Sheridan Park will be held at Pulaski Inn on St. Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14. A special booklet highlighting the first 100 years of the park will be given to all dinner ticket holders. Among the speakers is Sue Black, former Milwaukee County Parks Director.
The event begins with cocktails at 5:30 followed by a buffet-style dinner at 6:30 p.m.
Pulaski Inn is located at 3900 E. Pulaski Avenue in Cudahy.
Tickets are $30 per person and are available at BMO Harris Bank, corner of Packard and Layton avenues, and from County Supervisor Pat Jursik, 414/278-4231.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Cudahy High School Fees & Registration Days
- Ground Breaking for CBRF in Cudahy July 16, 2014
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere