A special dinner celebration to commemorate the centennial year of Cudahy’s Sheridan Park will be held at Pulaski Inn on St. Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14. A special booklet highlighting the first 100 years of the park will be given to all dinner ticket holders. Among the speakers is Sue Black, former Milwaukee County Parks Director.
The event begins with cocktails at 5:30 followed by a buffet-style dinner at 6:30 p.m.
Pulaski Inn is located at 3900 E. Pulaski Avenue in Cudahy.
Tickets are $30 per person and are available at BMO Harris Bank, corner of Packard and Layton avenues, and from County Supervisor Pat Jursik, 414/278-4231.
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- "Click It or Ticket"
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Pabst program at the Cudahy Family Library Cancelled
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club