A special dinner celebration to commemorate the centennial year of Cudahy’s Sheridan Park will be held at Pulaski Inn on St. Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14. A special booklet highlighting the first 100 years of the park will be given to all dinner ticket holders. Among the speakers is Sue Black, former Milwaukee County Parks Director.
The event begins with cocktails at 5:30 followed by a buffet-style dinner at 6:30 p.m.
Pulaski Inn is located at 3900 E. Pulaski Avenue in Cudahy.
Tickets are $30 per person and are available at BMO Harris Bank, corner of Packard and Layton avenues, and from County Supervisor Pat Jursik, 414/278-4231.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- Paranormal Milwaukee returns to the Cudahy Family Library
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!
- $ Den, Cudahy Featured Business of the Month, January
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program