A special dinner celebration to commemorate the centennial year of Cudahy’s Sheridan Park will be held at Pulaski Inn on St. Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14. A special booklet highlighting the first 100 years of the park will be given to all dinner ticket holders. Among the speakers is Sue Black, former Milwaukee County Parks Director.
The event begins with cocktails at 5:30 followed by a buffet-style dinner at 6:30 p.m.
Pulaski Inn is located at 3900 E. Pulaski Avenue in Cudahy.
Tickets are $30 per person and are available at BMO Harris Bank, corner of Packard and Layton avenues, and from County Supervisor Pat Jursik, 414/278-4231.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Reallocated Community Block Grant Funds will benefit Sheridan Park Pavilion and the City of Cudahy.
- Franklin student joins clean water effort in Nicaragua
- Town of Lake Book Author to Speak at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Cudahy 2014 Borrowing Projects Summary Listing
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- Gallery features local photography
- Cudahy Mayor gets... "All Shook Up"
- Mulqueen thanks voters for support!!
- Thank you for your support