A special dinner celebration to commemorate the centennial year of Cudahy’s Sheridan Park will be held at Pulaski Inn on St. Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14. A special booklet highlighting the first 100 years of the park will be given to all dinner ticket holders. Among the speakers is Sue Black, former Milwaukee County Parks Director.
The event begins with cocktails at 5:30 followed by a buffet-style dinner at 6:30 p.m.
Pulaski Inn is located at 3900 E. Pulaski Avenue in Cudahy.
Tickets are $30 per person and are available at BMO Harris Bank, corner of Packard and Layton avenues, and from County Supervisor Pat Jursik, 414/278-4231.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Kelly Senior Center
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- GERALD PETERSON IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!
- Post Office Offers Holiday Mailing Tips
- Mail Early, Mail Often
- County Executive Abele to Attend South Milwaukee Meet the Mayor Event
- Slovak Artistic Heritage on Display at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Dream Journals for 'Tweens & Teens at the Oak Creek Library
- MIAW Prowrestling