Our annual winter Spaghetti Dinner and Vendor Fair will be held on Saturday February 22. A delicious spaghetti Dinner catered by That's Amore includes meatballs and sauce, salad, garlic bread, home-baked desserts and beverages. This will takes place at the Nativity of the Lord hall located at 3658 E. Plankinton Ave. in Cudahy.
The dinner runs from 4-7 p.m. and tickets are available at the door. An adult meal is $8. Children 4-10 years $4 and children 3 and under are free. Carry-outs are also available.
We also have musical entertainment, raffle prizes, and vendors including Lakeside Foods, Pampered Chef, Tupperware, L'Bri and others.
Hope to see you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Additional Update on Cudahy Borrowing and Bond Ratings
- Submariner to Present Program at Cudahy Family Library
- Build For A Better South Shore
- Art Work Contest in Cudahy for 4th of July Flier
- Cudahy High School "Reality Check" Program Volunteers Neeeded
- Town of Lake Author to Speak at Tuesday's Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Songbird Stamps Take Flight This Spring Through the U.S. Mail
- St. Francis Library Spring Party