On Tuesday, February 18 and Tuesday, April 1, I ask for your vote for Cudahy School Board. Bringing previous experience back to the School Board, when elected, I will hit the ground running from day one.
Previously serving as a School Board member, I have always worked hard to ensure our students receive the highest quality education at a price taxpayers can afford. I will work hard on every issue before the Board and be your voice. I will continue to work with parents, students and educators to ensure we are providing excellence in education to our students.
Our challenge is to provide a well-rounded education to all students we serve in the district. I will work on your behalf to make sure that each tax dollar is spent wisely on classes and programs that prepare our students for life after high school.
I would appreciate your vote in the upcoming elections. For an experienced voice of the people, vote Bob Grams on February 18 and April 1.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBingo Thursday October 2 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Harvest Tasting Fundraiser at Cudahy Family Library
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Rocketober Brings Special Events to South Milwaukee
- Sheridan Park Beach Clean-up as part of Adopt-a-Beach (TM)
- 10-year Anniversary Celebration Saturday September 27
- I love Yarn Day at the Cudahy Family Library
- Introduction to Tablets & e-Readers: Hands on Experience with Experts from Best Buy
- Student Traffic Safety Update
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated