On Tuesday, February 18 and Tuesday, April 1, I ask for your vote for Cudahy School Board. Bringing previous experience back to the School Board, when elected, I will hit the ground running from day one.
Previously serving as a School Board member, I have always worked hard to ensure our students receive the highest quality education at a price taxpayers can afford. I will work hard on every issue before the Board and be your voice. I will continue to work with parents, students and educators to ensure we are providing excellence in education to our students.
Our challenge is to provide a well-rounded education to all students we serve in the district. I will work on your behalf to make sure that each tax dollar is spent wisely on classes and programs that prepare our students for life after high school.
I would appreciate your vote in the upcoming elections. For an experienced voice of the people, vote Bob Grams on February 18 and April 1.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CHS JV Cheerleaders are the 2015 State Champions in Cheer Dance
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- “Exploring Entrepreneurship” presented by the Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation (WWBIC)
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- Three New Cudahy Businesses Opening
- SOUTH MILWAUKEE INCOMING FRESHMAN ORIENTATION NIGHT
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards