City of Cudahy Water Utility - Frozen Water Pipes
With the extreme cold weather the region has experienced, water utilities in SE Wisconsin are seeing a large number of frozen water pipes both in buildings and the underground laterals from the city mains. Property owners need to be aware of any potential problems in their buildings and take proper precautions. Frozen piping can result in loss of water service for hours or days and can damage property.
To learn how you can prevent water pipes from freezing please visit the City of Cudahy website at http://www.cudahy-wi.gov/ or call the Water Utility at 769-2235 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive