City of Cudahy Water Utility - Frozen Water Pipes
With the extreme cold weather the region has experienced, water utilities in SE Wisconsin are seeing a large number of frozen water pipes both in buildings and the underground laterals from the city mains. Property owners need to be aware of any potential problems in their buildings and take proper precautions. Frozen piping can result in loss of water service for hours or days and can damage property.
To learn how you can prevent water pipes from freezing please visit the City of Cudahy website at http://www.cudahy-wi.gov/ or call the Water Utility at 769-2235 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CHS JV Cheerleaders are the 2015 State Champions in Cheer Dance
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- “Exploring Entrepreneurship” presented by the Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation (WWBIC)
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- Three New Cudahy Businesses Opening
- SOUTH MILWAUKEE INCOMING FRESHMAN ORIENTATION NIGHT
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards