City of Cudahy Water Utility - Frozen Water Pipes
With the extreme cold weather the region has experienced, water utilities in SE Wisconsin are seeing a large number of frozen water pipes both in buildings and the underground laterals from the city mains. Property owners need to be aware of any potential problems in their buildings and take proper precautions. Frozen piping can result in loss of water service for hours or days and can damage property.
To learn how you can prevent water pipes from freezing please visit the City of Cudahy website at http://www.cudahy-wi.gov/ or call the Water Utility at 769-2235 for more information.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- City of Cudahy continued refinancing efforts
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs