City of Cudahy Water Utility - Frozen Water Pipes
With the extreme cold weather the region has experienced, water utilities in SE Wisconsin are seeing a large number of frozen water pipes both in buildings and the underground laterals from the city mains. Property owners need to be aware of any potential problems in their buildings and take proper precautions. Frozen piping can result in loss of water service for hours or days and can damage property.
To learn how you can prevent water pipes from freezing please visit the City of Cudahy website at http://www.cudahy-wi.gov/ or call the Water Utility at 769-2235 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Additional Update on Cudahy Borrowing and Bond Ratings
- Submariner to Present Program at Cudahy Family Library
- Build For A Better South Shore
- Art Work Contest in Cudahy for 4th of July Flier
- Cudahy High School "Reality Check" Program Volunteers Neeeded
- Town of Lake Author to Speak at Tuesday's Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Songbird Stamps Take Flight This Spring Through the U.S. Mail
- St. Francis Library Spring Party