City of Cudahy Water Utility - Frozen Water Pipes
With the extreme cold weather the region has experienced, water utilities in SE Wisconsin are seeing a large number of frozen water pipes both in buildings and the underground laterals from the city mains. Property owners need to be aware of any potential problems in their buildings and take proper precautions. Frozen piping can result in loss of water service for hours or days and can damage property.
To learn how you can prevent water pipes from freezing please visit the City of Cudahy website at http://www.cudahy-wi.gov/ or call the Water Utility at 769-2235 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee
- CHS Class Ring received 72 years After Graduation!
- "HeART & Sole" Sister's EXPO