Pizza & a Movie, Dancing, Music and More!
Kids love spending time at the Academy of Classical Ballet! Let them experience a fun Friday night at the studio, while parents enjoy a night out of their own. Parents' Night Out/Kids' Night Out includes games, activities, and dancing! Dinner will be provided. All children are welcome; you do not need to be an Academy family to attend.
PNO will be held from 6:00 – 10:30pm for children ages 4 – 12. Kids should wear comfortable play clothes; dance wear or pajamas are acceptable.
Pre-register your child at http://milwaukeekidsdance.com/Parents-Night-Out.htm
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Governor Walker Invests in Cudahy for Fab Lab Equipment
- Author Visit with Elizabeth Kokalis - May 14th
- Gifts for All Women at Worship
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!