Wixon, a manufacturer of seasonings, flavors and technologies for the food and beverage industry, has named Meredith Schneider as Director of Industrial Ingredient Sales.
In this position, Schneider will be responsible for managing the strategic direction of Wixon’s national sales team for Industrial Ingredients. She will report to Mike Walters, Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
Schneider has more than twelve years of experience in the nutritional and functional food industry. She formerly served as the Regional Sales Manager - North America for Stepan Lipid Nutrition in Northbrook, Ill. She graduated from the University of Arizona in Tucson with degrees in ecology & evolutionary biology and molecular & cellular biology. Schneider also earned a Ph.D. in anatomy from the University of Utah in Salt Lake City. She is a member of IFT (Institute of Food Technologists) and AAPS (American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists).
“Wixon is excited to have Meredith on board, and we look forward to her leading our Industrial Ingredients team in 2014 and beyond,” says Walters. “Her addition to Wixon will help ensure that we have the ideal blend of services, talent, and expertise to enable our customers’ success.”
Schneider resides in Round Lake, Ill. with her husband and two children.
For more than 100 years, Wixon has been a trusted provider of flavors, seasonings, and technologies for food and beverage manufacturers. With its scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and solutions for its customers. Wixon focuses on its core areas of expertise: Industrial Ingredients, including Foodservice; Consumer Products; and Protein. Customers are encouraged to tap into a portfolio of services, including R&D, custom formulation development, turnkey solutions, and menu ideation. Wixon ingredients are globally-sourced and go beyond FDA standards to ensure quality and cleanliness. The company also offers spice grinding, blending, and a complete line of package engineering options. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is GFSI Certified to FSSC 22000, ISO9001 Certified, and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (414) 769-3000.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- City of Cudahy continued refinancing efforts
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs