South Side Scholarship Foundation Holding 46th Annual Mardi Gras Dinner on Sat, March 1
You’re invited to a fun filled evening with Dinner, Dancing, Raffles and Auction on Saturday, March 1, 2014.
This gala event will be held at the Oak Creek Community Center located at 8580 S. Howell Ave. in Oak Creek. Reception begins at 5:30 pm with Dinner at 7:00 pm and dancing to follow.
Event registration is $40 per person and must be received by February 17, 2014.
What is the South Side Scholarship Foundation? The South Side Scholarship Foundation, Inc. is a Wisconsin Non-Profit Corporation which was founded in 1969 and whose purpose is to provide scholarships for individuals pursuing post-high school education and/or continuing education.
Our organization is proud of our achievements, as we have raised more than $300,000 and provided over 600 scholarships to a diverse group of students. In 2013, the foundation was able to award 33 $850 scholarships for recipients to attend technical, undergraduate and graduate schools.
It is our hope that you could join us for our 46th Annual Mardi Gras Dinner Dance Fundraiser on Saturday, March 1, 2014 so that you can be part of this major community celebration.
For more information on the organization and/or to register for the Mardi Gras Dinner Dance, please visit our website at www.sssfwi.com, send an email to email@example.com or call Bob at 414-482-4188.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 10-year Anniversary Celebration Saturday September 27
- I love Yarn Day at the Cudahy Family Library
- Introduction to Tablets & e-Readers: Hands on Experience with Experts from Best Buy
- Student Traffic Safety Update
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- Wixon Names Kay Aaseby Director of Procurement
- South Suburban Mayors' fitness Challenge
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Importance of Reading Parent Class