The Wisconsin Football Coaches' Association has announced that its 34th annual enshrinement into their Hall of Fame will be held in Middleton at the Marriott West on Saturday, March 29, 2014. High school and college coaches will be honored for their outstanding career achievements.
Gregg Dufek, longtime Milwaukee Pulaski High School head football coach and a South Milwaukee resident, will receive the Dave McClain Distinguished Service Award, named for the Wisconsin Badger head coach from 1978-1985.
Tickets for the event are $45 and may be ordered by phone at (414) 281-5183. The reception will be from 4:30-5:30 P.M., with the dinner at 5:30.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Polish Heritage Month Display at Cudahy Family Library