The Wisconsin Football Coaches' Association has announced that its 34th annual enshrinement into their Hall of Fame will be held in Middleton at the Marriott West on Saturday, March 29, 2014. High school and college coaches will be honored for their outstanding career achievements.
Gregg Dufek, longtime Milwaukee Pulaski High School head football coach and a South Milwaukee resident, will receive the Dave McClain Distinguished Service Award, named for the Wisconsin Badger head coach from 1978-1985.
Tickets for the event are $45 and may be ordered by phone at (414) 281-5183. The reception will be from 4:30-5:30 P.M., with the dinner at 5:30.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Cudahy Tourism Commission Volunteer Opening
- Postal service offers holiday mailing tips
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations