The Wisconsin Football Coaches' Association has announced that its 34th annual enshrinement into their Hall of Fame will be held in Middleton at the Marriott West on Saturday, March 29, 2014. High school and college coaches will be honored for their outstanding career achievements.
Gregg Dufek, longtime Milwaukee Pulaski High School head football coach and a South Milwaukee resident, will receive the Dave McClain Distinguished Service Award, named for the Wisconsin Badger head coach from 1978-1985.
Tickets for the event are $45 and may be ordered by phone at (414) 281-5183. The reception will be from 4:30-5:30 P.M., with the dinner at 5:30.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- Wixon Names Kay Aaseby Director of Procurement
- South Suburban Mayors' fitness Challenge
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Importance of Reading Parent Class
- volunteer opportunity - Cudahy Design Review Board
- SM Historical Society "How to Decorate for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year