At a Special Meeting of the Common Council held on Tuesday January 21, 2014, the Common Council conducted a hearing with information provided by the Cudahy Police Department regarding seeking reimbursement for Municipal Police Services from a property owner identified as Chronic Nuisance Activities. Under our city’s Chronic Nuisance Ordinance, the Common Council is authorized to review reimbursement from these property owners for identified incidents.
At that meeting, the Common Council approved the reimbursement from a property owner a total of $7,053.58 for these services. Last year at a Special Meeting of the Common Council, the Common Council approved the reimbursement from multiple property owners in the amount of $13,380.58 for these services. Your elected officials continue to stand committed to enforcement and action regarding these properties, taking the undue burden away from the taxpayers of the City of Cudahy.
I want to assure our citizens that the Mayor, Common Council, Cudahy Police Department and all Municipal Departments stand committed to enforcement and action regarding chronic nuisance properties located here in our city.
John R. Hohenfeldt
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- "Click It or Ticket"
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Pabst program at the Cudahy Family Library Cancelled
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club