Saturday, January 25th 2014, 7:00 p.m.-Midnight
Oak Creek American Legion Lower Hall
Ticket includes: entrance to event, FREE BEER, and soda, LIVE MUSIC perfomed by highfield drive – Must be 21 to attend!-
Tickets can be purchased by contacting Joe Cota at 414/764-6712 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets also available at the door as long as we are under capacity-
Raffles, 50/50s, and Silent Auctions available throughout the evening – Credit Cards Accepted.
Raffle items to include sports memorabilia, golf packages, booze baskets, plus much, much, more.
This fundraiser is to raise money for the Oak Creek 12U Storm baseball team. We have been accepted to play at Dreams Park in Cooperstown, NY the week of July 26th 2014. We’d love to have you at this great event to have fun and raise money for a chance of a lifetime for our OC kids.
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant