You are cordially invited to attend the Seventeenth Annual South Milwaukee Empty Bowls Dinner.
Friday, January 17, 2014
South Milwaukee High School Commons
The premise of Empty Bowls is profoundly simple and has been repeated thousands of times by groups of people all over the world. A few people get together and create bowls. Guests are invited to receive a simple meal of soup, served in one of the handmade bowls, with bread and dessert. In return, guests take home the bowl they have eaten their soup from, as a reminder of continuing hunger in the world, and that they are part of a caring community doing something about it.
Please join us along with other community members in making this year’s Empty Bowls dinner a success.
Adults: $10.00 Children under 10: $1.00
Sponsored by FCCLA, Art Ceramics 1 and 2, Hotel & Hospitality Class
Orders must be submitted to the High School by January 9th. For more information, contact Jean Kriewaldt, 766-5864
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival