On behalf of the families affected by the December 17th fire on Somers Avenue, they would like to pass along a heartfelt thank you for the generosity shown during this time. The generous donations of Christmas Gifts for the children, various donations for the families in clothing, household items, bedding, toys, games and monitory donations which came into City Hall was enormous. The students at Kozy elementary stepped forward to help fellow school mates in need. Their have also been many businesses and organizations that have contributed. All of this help has been greatly appreciated!
Being the Mayor of the greatest city in the state of Wisconsin, I can't thank everyone enough who has donated to these families. One of the things that makes our community and our region great is the people. The good people in this area are always willing to help others in need.
Thank you for your generosity and may everyone have a Happy and Blessed New Year in 2014!
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Additional Update on Cudahy Borrowing and Bond Ratings
- Submariner to Present Program at Cudahy Family Library
- Build For A Better South Shore
- Art Work Contest in Cudahy for 4th of July Flier
- Cudahy High School "Reality Check" Program Volunteers Neeeded
- Town of Lake Author to Speak at Tuesday's Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Songbird Stamps Take Flight This Spring Through the U.S. Mail
- St. Francis Library Spring Party