On behalf of the families affected by the December 17th fire on Somers Avenue, they would like to pass along a heartfelt thank you for the generosity shown during this time. The generous donations of Christmas Gifts for the children, various donations for the families in clothing, household items, bedding, toys, games and monitory donations which came into City Hall was enormous. The students at Kozy elementary stepped forward to help fellow school mates in need. Their have also been many businesses and organizations that have contributed. All of this help has been greatly appreciated!
Being the Mayor of the greatest city in the state of Wisconsin, I can't thank everyone enough who has donated to these families. One of the things that makes our community and our region great is the people. The good people in this area are always willing to help others in need.
Thank you for your generosity and may everyone have a Happy and Blessed New Year in 2014!
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Cudahy Tourism Commission Volunteer Opening
- Postal service offers holiday mailing tips
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations