On behalf of the families affected by the December 17th fire on Somers Avenue, they would like to pass along a heartfelt thank you for the generosity shown during this time. The generous donations of Christmas Gifts for the children, various donations for the families in clothing, household items, bedding, toys, games and monitory donations which came into City Hall was enormous. The students at Kozy elementary stepped forward to help fellow school mates in need. Their have also been many businesses and organizations that have contributed. All of this help has been greatly appreciated!
Being the Mayor of the greatest city in the state of Wisconsin, I can't thank everyone enough who has donated to these families. One of the things that makes our community and our region great is the people. The good people in this area are always willing to help others in need.
Thank you for your generosity and may everyone have a Happy and Blessed New Year in 2014!
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New South Shore Masters Swimming Program
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Sunday Morning Golf League