The Cudahy Family Library will again provide a beginners class: Get Comfortable With Computers, with instructor Tom Denzien.
The class will be held in the computer lab, Friday Mornings from 9:00AM-10:30AM, beginning January 17th through February 21. There is a fee of $25.00 for the class and it must be paid when one registers at the library. Registration is limited to 17 participants. Registrations will not be taken over the telephone.
Interested parties should register as soon as possible; the class usually fills quickly Please call 769-2244 for information.
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant