Cudahy— The Cudahy Post Office will be open Christmas Eve, Tuesday, December 24, and New Year’s Eve, Tuesday, December 31, but retail hours at the location will shorten and close at 12.00 noon on these dates. Regular mail delivery will be unaffected by the change.
Revised hours will be posted at the Cudahy Post Office and commercial customers are asked to check with the business mail entry unit for specific information regarding holiday hours of operation.
Blue collection boxes having final collection times before 12 p.m. will not be affected by these changes. However, collection boxes with final collection times scheduled after that may be collected early. Therefore, mail should be deposited into these mailboxes by 12 p.m. for early pickup December 24 and December 31.
The Cudahy Post Office will be closed December 25 and January 1. Only Priority Mail Express will be delivered on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. The Cudahy Post Office will be open and regular mail delivery will resume December 26 and January 2.
For the most up-to-date holiday information, go to: usps.com/holidaynews. There you’ll find holiday mailing and shipping deadlines, packing tips and information about Letters to Santa. Information is also included about all of the Postal Service’s holiday forever stamps, including Christmas: Holy Family Stamp, Christmas: Virgin and Child by Jan Gossaert, Eid Stamp, Gingerbread Houses, Global Evergreen Wreath International Stamp, Hanukkah Stamp, Kwanzaa Stamp and Poinsettia Stamps.
The Postal Service receives no tax dollars for operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations.
# # #
A self-supporting government enterprise, the U.S. Postal Service is the only delivery service that reaches every address in the nation: 152 million residences, businesses and Post Office Boxes. The Postal Service receives no tax dollars for operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations. With more than 31,000 retail locations and the most frequently visited website in the federal government, usps.com, the Postal Service has annual revenue of more than $65 billion and delivers nearly 40 percent of the world's mail. If it were a private-sector company, the U.S. Postal Service would rank 42nd in the 2012 Fortune 500. The Postal Service has been named the Most Trusted Government Agency for seven years and the fifth Most Trusted Business in the nation by the Ponemon Institute.
Follow us on twitter.com/USPS and like us at facebook.com/USPS.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee
- CHS Class Ring received 72 years After Graduation!
- "HeART & Sole" Sister's EXPO