For Immediate Release: Cudahy City Hall Collection Site for residents of December 17th Fire.
On the evening of December 17th, a residential fire occurred in the 3600 block of Somers Avenue. A fire like this, any time of the year is tragic, however during the holidays is even more devastating. What can we do to help the families affected?
There are currently several on going efforts to help the families affected. At Cudahy City Hall, we will be accepting donations that will be given to the families involved. Any used clothing you could donate would be greatly appreciated. Children’s sizes are: Boys size 6 and 12 and girls size 4t-5t and a 15 year old girl (size unknown). Parents sizes are: Mother wears medium tops size 8-9 in pants; Father large tops pant size unknown. Toys for the children to brighten up their holiday or any household items would be appreciated.
Donations can be brought to the Cudahy Municipal Building, 5050 South Lake Drive, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. We will make sure that all donations are forwarded to the families involved.
Thank you for your generosity!
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
Any questions regarding this release can be directed to,
Office of the Mayor
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bike Donations Needed
- New South Shore Masters Swimming Program
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee