On the afternoon of December 17th, it was my honor to present a Mayoral Proclamation to Anne Stephanie Moselle on the occasion of her 100th Birthday. Mrs. Moselle was born on December 26, 1913 in Bessmer, Michigan and with her husband Joseph, moved into Cudahy in 1948.
In honor of her 100th Birthday, I have declared Thursday December 26, 2013 as “Anne Stephanie Moselle Day” within the City of Cudahy, Wisconsin, and on behalf of all of the citizens living in the City of Cudahy; wish Anne Stephanie Moselle a Happy 100th Birthday!!
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- House of Love Celebration '15 Is Almost Here!
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- Paranormal Milwaukee returns to the Cudahy Family Library
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!