On the afternoon of December 17th, it was my honor to present a Mayoral Proclamation to Anne Stephanie Moselle on the occasion of her 100th Birthday. Mrs. Moselle was born on December 26, 1913 in Bessmer, Michigan and with her husband Joseph, moved into Cudahy in 1948.
In honor of her 100th Birthday, I have declared Thursday December 26, 2013 as “Anne Stephanie Moselle Day” within the City of Cudahy, Wisconsin, and on behalf of all of the citizens living in the City of Cudahy; wish Anne Stephanie Moselle a Happy 100th Birthday!!
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- Wixon Names Kay Aaseby Director of Procurement
- South Suburban Mayors' fitness Challenge
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Importance of Reading Parent Class
- volunteer opportunity - Cudahy Design Review Board
- SM Historical Society "How to Decorate for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year