On the afternoon of December 17th, it was my honor to present a Mayoral Proclamation to Anne Stephanie Moselle on the occasion of her 100th Birthday. Mrs. Moselle was born on December 26, 1913 in Bessmer, Michigan and with her husband Joseph, moved into Cudahy in 1948.
In honor of her 100th Birthday, I have declared Thursday December 26, 2013 as “Anne Stephanie Moselle Day” within the City of Cudahy, Wisconsin, and on behalf of all of the citizens living in the City of Cudahy; wish Anne Stephanie Moselle a Happy 100th Birthday!!
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- City of Cudahy 2016 Budget Time Table
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Racine Starving Artists Outdoor Fair August 2nd