On the afternoon of December 17th, it was my honor to present a Mayoral Proclamation to Anne Stephanie Moselle on the occasion of her 100th Birthday. Mrs. Moselle was born on December 26, 1913 in Bessmer, Michigan and with her husband Joseph, moved into Cudahy in 1948.
In honor of her 100th Birthday, I have declared Thursday December 26, 2013 as “Anne Stephanie Moselle Day” within the City of Cudahy, Wisconsin, and on behalf of all of the citizens living in the City of Cudahy; wish Anne Stephanie Moselle a Happy 100th Birthday!!
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Wixon Welcomes Tara Headd, National Account Manager
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events
- Cudahy Family Library Receives 2014 Book Basket Donation
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Kelly Senior Center
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- GERALD PETERSON IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!