On the afternoon of December 17th, it was my honor to present a Mayoral Proclamation to Anne Stephanie Moselle on the occasion of her 100th Birthday. Mrs. Moselle was born on December 26, 1913 in Bessmer, Michigan and with her husband Joseph, moved into Cudahy in 1948.
In honor of her 100th Birthday, I have declared Thursday December 26, 2013 as “Anne Stephanie Moselle Day” within the City of Cudahy, Wisconsin, and on behalf of all of the citizens living in the City of Cudahy; wish Anne Stephanie Moselle a Happy 100th Birthday!!
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
City of Cudahy
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive