City of Cudahy Accepts Credit Cards for Payments
The City of Cudahy is now accepting credit card payments for miscellaneous fees, taxes and utility bills.
Bills can be paid with your credit card either in person at the counter or on the City of Cudahy website.
Please go to our website for information on fees for use of credit cards and a step by step payment guide.
Questions? Please call 769-2200
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!
- $ Den, Cudahy Featured Business of the Month, January
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- CHS JV Cheerleaders are the 2015 State Champions in Cheer Dance
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser