City of Cudahy Accepts Credit Cards for Payments
The City of Cudahy is now accepting credit card payments for miscellaneous fees, taxes and utility bills.
Bills can be paid with your credit card either in person at the counter or on the City of Cudahy website.
Please go to our website for information on fees for use of credit cards and a step by step payment guide.
Questions? Please call 769-2200
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Bank Hosts Community Wellness Day in Cudahy
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays
- WCA “I Choose Compassion” Campaign Launches For National Bullying Prevention Month
- Cudahy Post Office Delivers the Holidays to
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library
- Cudahy Fire Fighter Jered Kucik Honored
- Mitchell Industrial Park ready to go in Cudahy