City of Cudahy Accepts Credit Cards for Payments
The City of Cudahy is now accepting credit card payments for miscellaneous fees, taxes and utility bills.
Bills can be paid with your credit card either in person at the counter or on the City of Cudahy website.
Please go to our website for information on fees for use of credit cards and a step by step payment guide.
Questions? Please call 769-2200
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bay View Business Gives Back
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- 50TH SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry
- Health Fair Returns to South Milw Downtown Market - Sept 4th