Santa, Mrs. Claus and his helpers will be at the historic Cudahy Rail Road Depot this Saturday Dec. 14 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
You can take your own pictures with Santa or have one taken and printed on the spot for a $5 donation. Everyone who visits with him will get a free stuffed toy!
There will also be a baked goods sale and hot food to enjoy. There'll be Christmas tunes on the restored juke box again this year!This year a Christmas rummage sale will also take place during this time at the Annex building, just south of the depot.
The historic C & NW RR depot, recently designated a National Historic Building, is located at 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- House of Love Celebration '15 Is Almost Here!
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- Paranormal Milwaukee returns to the Cudahy Family Library
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!