Santa, Mrs. Claus and his helpers will be at the historic Cudahy Rail Road Depot this Saturday Dec. 14 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
You can take your own pictures with Santa or have one taken and printed on the spot for a $5 donation. Everyone who visits with him will get a free stuffed toy!
There will also be a baked goods sale and hot food to enjoy. There'll be Christmas tunes on the restored juke box again this year!This year a Christmas rummage sale will also take place during this time at the Annex building, just south of the depot.
The historic C & NW RR depot, recently designated a National Historic Building, is located at 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Vendor Fair at Cudahy Family Library
- Ribbon Cutting at Aurora St. Lukes South Shore
- Kelly Senior Center Day Trip to Gurnee Mills Mall
- In Tandem Theatre Comes A "Cudahy” Caroling One Last Time
- Historical Program at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Girls and Boys Basketball Clubs
- Wixon Adds Protein Project Manager Nathan Radue
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- Cudahy Post Office Set To Deliver Packages on Sunday