Santa, Mrs. Claus and his helpers will be at the historic Cudahy Rail Road Depot this Saturday Dec. 14 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
You can take your own pictures with Santa or have one taken and printed on the spot for a $5 donation. Everyone who visits with him will get a free stuffed toy!
There will also be a baked goods sale and hot food to enjoy. There'll be Christmas tunes on the restored juke box again this year!This year a Christmas rummage sale will also take place during this time at the Annex building, just south of the depot.
The historic C & NW RR depot, recently designated a National Historic Building, is located at 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Reallocated Community Block Grant Funds will benefit Sheridan Park Pavilion and the City of Cudahy.
- Franklin student joins clean water effort in Nicaragua
- Town of Lake Book Author to Speak at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Cudahy 2014 Borrowing Projects Summary Listing
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- Gallery features local photography
- Cudahy Mayor gets... "All Shook Up"
- Mulqueen thanks voters for support!!
- Thank you for your support