Santa, Mrs. Claus and his helpers will be at the historic Cudahy Rail Road Depot this Saturday Dec. 14 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
You can take your own pictures with Santa or have one taken and printed on the spot for a $5 donation. Everyone who visits with him will get a free stuffed toy!
There will also be a baked goods sale and hot food to enjoy. There'll be Christmas tunes on the restored juke box again this year!This year a Christmas rummage sale will also take place during this time at the Annex building, just south of the depot.
The historic C & NW RR depot, recently designated a National Historic Building, is located at 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Schuknecht for Mayor
- Cudahy Mayor to request funds for 2016 National Night Out
- HamBINGO Wednesday February 17 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Lion Community Blood Drive
- Wixon to Host Business Tour of MPS Students
- SOUTH MILWAUKEE PERFORMING ARTS CENTER PRESENTS AN EVENING OF COMEDY: FEATURING SMHS ALUMNI, JACKIE KASHIAN SATURDAY, MARCH 19, 7:30 PM
- Trinity Irish Dancers to Perform Free Show in South Milwaukee
- Bruce Bultman Honored with SSSF Distinguished Service Award
- St. Ann Center's Walk-In Clinic Is Perfect RX
- DIY Checkerboard Demo at St. Ann Center Market