On the evening of Wednesday September 4th, the Cudahy Bulldogs celebrated their ribbon cutting and dedication to the site improvements at the football field behind General Mitchell Elementary School. While it was nice to see many of the Elected Officials from the City and School District at this event, the Bulldogs cut the ribbon the right way and had the football players charge the ribbon with such excitement to dedicate the new field improvements. Way to go bulldogs! The cheerleaders really cheered you onto the field!
It takes a total team effort for things like this to happen in our community. While the City of Cudahy Plan Commission, the School District Board of Directors, Director of Business Services Jim Papala and his staff supported their efforts to make this happen, the true thanks goes out the Cudahy Bulldogs organization and all of those who fund raised for many years to make this become a reality. Without those efforts, things like this would not happen and become enjoyable to future generations for many years to come.
To all of those current and future users, thank you for your investment in our community, and your hard work and efforts to make this a reality. This will be enjoyed by all for many years to come.
John R. Hohenfeldt
Mayor of Cudahy
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Matthew's Lutheran Church to Present Christmas Concert
- December 14th Book Signing for Milwaukee’s Town of Lake
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Drop Your Mail on Sundays
- Christmas Egypyian Cookie Sale
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Community Toy Drive
- Tree Lighting Party @St. Francis Public Library
- Brunch and Photo with Santa
- Help Your Neighbors This Season