Attention Cudahy Families. Join Cub Scouts!
Cub Scouting is a program for boys 1st grade up to 5th grade. If your son is in the first grade or 7 years old, he and your family are invited to join in the fun and learning of Cub Scouts!
When: Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Time: 6-7 pm
Where: Lincoln School Cafeteria, 4416 South Packard Ave
Who to contact for questions: Kyle Haile at email@example.com or 262-490-2961. (If your son attends Kosciuszko school, contact the school directly for meeting information - 294-7200. Kozy has its only Pack.)
Cub Scouts participate in events like the Pinewood Derby, the Raingutter Regatta, camp outs, hiking, community service activities, crafts and projects, and so much more.
Apart from the fun and excitement, the goal of Cub Scouts is to help boys grow into upstanding citizens with a strong character. Cub Scouting is not only a lot of fun, it has a purpose!
If you want your son to have fun with indoor and outdoor projects with kids his age, and participate in a program that he doesn't always have to win, then Cub Scouts is the place. Your son will learn to live the Cub Scout motto of “Do Your Best” and experience the reward of helping others achieve the same.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Matthew's Lutheran Church to Present Christmas Concert
- December 14th Book Signing for Milwaukee’s Town of Lake
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Drop Your Mail on Sundays
- Christmas Egypyian Cookie Sale
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Community Toy Drive
- Tree Lighting Party @St. Francis Public Library
- Brunch and Photo with Santa
- Help Your Neighbors This Season