Jim & Stefani Benka were married 50 years ago on August 18, 1963 in Las Vegas. Jim, Cudahy graduate and retired Oak Creek High School teacher/coach and Stefani, Oak Creek graduate, have resided in South Milwaukee for 48 years.
Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary! We Love you, Christine & Tony Gutowski, Kathy & Mark Meyers and grandchildren Mackenzie, Julia, Jacek & Gerik.
Info submitted per website instructions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Divorce Care Support Group to Begin
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- February Cudahy New Business Openings
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Popular Spring Market returns to South Milwaukee High School – March 7th