The Cudahy Boys Basketball Program is looking for players, coaches, and parent volunteers for the start of the Cudahy Youth Basketball Program.
Players and coaches are needed from grades 4th - 8th to play in tournaments throughout the area during the basketball season.
The mission of the Cudahy Youth Basketball Program is to develop fundamentally sound youth basketball players, while reinforcing sportsmanship, a love for the game of basketball, and a sense of community pride.
If interested please contact Nick Conrad, Head Boys Basketball Coach, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 262-470-5468.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive