The Cudahy Boys Basketball Program is looking for players, coaches, and parent volunteers for the start of the Cudahy Youth Basketball Program.
Players and coaches are needed from grades 4th - 8th to play in tournaments throughout the area during the basketball season.
The mission of the Cudahy Youth Basketball Program is to develop fundamentally sound youth basketball players, while reinforcing sportsmanship, a love for the game of basketball, and a sense of community pride.
If interested please contact Nick Conrad, Head Boys Basketball Coach, by email at email@example.com or by phone 262-470-5468.
- Author Visit with Elizabeth Kokalis - May 14th
- Gifts for All Women at Worship
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness