Thank you to everyone who attended our National Night Out Event on Thursday August 8th held by the Cudahy Family Library. An enjoyable time was had by all who attended this event!
Without hard work and efforts, these events would not happen in our community. I would like to thank Officer Rob Jachowitz who spent countless hours working on this event, the Cudahy Police Department, all city departments, other law enforcement agencies, our school and community organizations, local businesses, my fellow elected officials, everyone who gave of their time and talents to participate in this event.
Events such as these help bring our community together and focus on the good in our community. If you did not take my challenge last night in meeting someone new here in our community, try it the next time you are out for a walk, when you visit a local store, or attend an event. My challenge, meet someone new, you will be amazed at the new friend you meet and how much good is here in our community.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors