Thank you to everyone who attended our National Night Out Event on Thursday August 8th held by the Cudahy Family Library. An enjoyable time was had by all who attended this event!
Without hard work and efforts, these events would not happen in our community. I would like to thank Officer Rob Jachowitz who spent countless hours working on this event, the Cudahy Police Department, all city departments, other law enforcement agencies, our school and community organizations, local businesses, my fellow elected officials, everyone who gave of their time and talents to participate in this event.
Events such as these help bring our community together and focus on the good in our community. If you did not take my challenge last night in meeting someone new here in our community, try it the next time you are out for a walk, when you visit a local store, or attend an event. My challenge, meet someone new, you will be amazed at the new friend you meet and how much good is here in our community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Divorce Care Support Group to Begin
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- February Cudahy New Business Openings
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Popular Spring Market returns to South Milwaukee High School – March 7th