Thank you to everyone who attended our National Night Out Event on Thursday August 8th held by the Cudahy Family Library. An enjoyable time was had by all who attended this event!
Without hard work and efforts, these events would not happen in our community. I would like to thank Officer Rob Jachowitz who spent countless hours working on this event, the Cudahy Police Department, all city departments, other law enforcement agencies, our school and community organizations, local businesses, my fellow elected officials, everyone who gave of their time and talents to participate in this event.
Events such as these help bring our community together and focus on the good in our community. If you did not take my challenge last night in meeting someone new here in our community, try it the next time you are out for a walk, when you visit a local store, or attend an event. My challenge, meet someone new, you will be amazed at the new friend you meet and how much good is here in our community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CHS JV Cheerleaders are the 2015 State Champions in Cheer Dance
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- “Exploring Entrepreneurship” presented by the Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation (WWBIC)
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- Three New Cudahy Businesses Opening
- SOUTH MILWAUKEE INCOMING FRESHMAN ORIENTATION NIGHT
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards