Thank you to everyone who attended our National Night Out Event on Thursday August 8th held by the Cudahy Family Library. An enjoyable time was had by all who attended this event!
Without hard work and efforts, these events would not happen in our community. I would like to thank Officer Rob Jachowitz who spent countless hours working on this event, the Cudahy Police Department, all city departments, other law enforcement agencies, our school and community organizations, local businesses, my fellow elected officials, everyone who gave of their time and talents to participate in this event.
Events such as these help bring our community together and focus on the good in our community. If you did not take my challenge last night in meeting someone new here in our community, try it the next time you are out for a walk, when you visit a local store, or attend an event. My challenge, meet someone new, you will be amazed at the new friend you meet and how much good is here in our community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Cudahy Post Office Will Close July 4TH