Thank you to everyone who attended our National Night Out Event on Thursday August 8th held by the Cudahy Family Library. An enjoyable time was had by all who attended this event!
Without hard work and efforts, these events would not happen in our community. I would like to thank Officer Rob Jachowitz who spent countless hours working on this event, the Cudahy Police Department, all city departments, other law enforcement agencies, our school and community organizations, local businesses, my fellow elected officials, everyone who gave of their time and talents to participate in this event.
Events such as these help bring our community together and focus on the good in our community. If you did not take my challenge last night in meeting someone new here in our community, try it the next time you are out for a walk, when you visit a local store, or attend an event. My challenge, meet someone new, you will be amazed at the new friend you meet and how much good is here in our community.
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- UW-Parkside Adult Learner Open House April 26
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Wrestling Featuring Bobby Heenan