At a Special Meeting of the Common Council held on Tuesday August 6, 2013, the Common Council conducted a hearing with information provided by the Cudahy Police Department regarding seeking reimbursement for Municipal Police and Fire Services from property owners identified as Chronic Nuisance Activities. Under our city’s Chronic Nuisance Ordinance, the Common Council is authorized to review reimbursement from these property owners for identified incidents.
At that meeting, the Common Council approved the reimbursement from these property owners of a total of $13,380.58 for these services. Your elected officials stand committed to enforcement and action regarding these properties, taking the undue burden away from the taxpayers.
I want to assure our citizens that the Mayor, Common Council, and Cudahy Police Department stand committed to enforcement and action regarding chronic nuisance properties located here in our city.
John R. Hohenfeldt
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays
- WCA “I Choose Compassion” Campaign Launches For National Bullying Prevention Month
- Cudahy Post Office Delivers the Holidays to
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library
- Cudahy Fire Fighter Jered Kucik Honored
- Mitchell Industrial Park ready to go in Cudahy
- Coming Soon: Jen's Sweet Treats at 4745 S. Packard Avenue