At a Special Meeting of the Common Council held on Tuesday August 6, 2013, the Common Council conducted a hearing with information provided by the Cudahy Police Department regarding seeking reimbursement for Municipal Police and Fire Services from property owners identified as Chronic Nuisance Activities. Under our city’s Chronic Nuisance Ordinance, the Common Council is authorized to review reimbursement from these property owners for identified incidents.
At that meeting, the Common Council approved the reimbursement from these property owners of a total of $13,380.58 for these services. Your elected officials stand committed to enforcement and action regarding these properties, taking the undue burden away from the taxpayers.
I want to assure our citizens that the Mayor, Common Council, and Cudahy Police Department stand committed to enforcement and action regarding chronic nuisance properties located here in our city.
John R. Hohenfeldt
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SM Historical Society "How to Decorate for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- Fox River Invitational
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SM Football Boosters Holding 1st Annaul Rocktoberfest
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Book Author to Speak at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Open House at the South Milwaukee Mill Pond Warming House