Cudahy High School Football will be having a golf outing on August 17th at Grant Park in South Milwaukee. Registration will start at 12pm with a shotgun start scramble (best ball) beginning at 1pm. A 5:30 PM social will follow the outing at Light Palace Pub & Grill in Cudahy. The cost of the outing will be $65 per golfer. This includes eighteen holes of golf, a hot dog or brat, two beverages, and admission to the social, including food and beverages. Golfers must be at least 18 years old to participate. Tickets for hole contests and mulligans will be available at registration. We are looking for donations for raffle prizes and sponsorships for holes, beverage carts, and the social. If you are interested or know of someone interested, please contact Ryan Serfort at (414) 339-9052. We are looking to make this an annual event in which family, friends, alumni, and supporters of Cudahy High School Football get together at the beginning of each season. Register a foursome in advance by contacting Ryan Serfort, Head Football Coach, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (414) 339-9052. Register now to reserve a spot! Checks can be made out to Cudahy High School Football and sent to Ryan Serfort, 4950 South Lake Dr. Cudahy , WI 53110.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bike Donations Needed
- New South Shore Masters Swimming Program
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee