Cudahy High School Fee & Registration Days:
August 13, 14, and 16
-Tuesday, August 13, 2013: 7:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. (Cafeteria)
-Wednesday, August 14, 2013: 3:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. (Cafeteria)
-Friday, August 16, 2013: 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. (Make up Registration –Office – No pictures taken)
Students who will attend Cudahy High School this fall should complete the following information for registration.
All students will return the completed student emergency card, pay school fees, have student ID photos taken (except during make up registration) - get photographed for the student yearbook, pay athletic fees, register their automobiles, order a yearbook, purchase locks for physical education/woods classes/athletics, pay large instrument rental fees, pay for the school lunch program and receive their current schedule.
Tuesday and Wednesday registration will take place in the school cafeteria. Students should use the main entrance to the building.
Registration for Newly Transferred Students
Students who are transferring to Cudahy High School for the 2013-2014 school year should register in the Counseling Center. A copy of the student’s transcript and/or most recent report card as well as proof of residency, original birth certificate, social security number, and immunization records will be needed to complete the registration process. Parents are asked to call the office at (414) 294-2700/2711 to set up an appointment to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Cudahy Tourism Commission Volunteer Opening
- Postal service offers holiday mailing tips
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations