Cudahy High School Fee & Registration Days:
August 13, 14, and 16
-Tuesday, August 13, 2013: 7:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. (Cafeteria)
-Wednesday, August 14, 2013: 3:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. (Cafeteria)
-Friday, August 16, 2013: 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. (Make up Registration –Office – No pictures taken)
Students who will attend Cudahy High School this fall should complete the following information for registration.
All students will return the completed student emergency card, pay school fees, have student ID photos taken (except during make up registration) - get photographed for the student yearbook, pay athletic fees, register their automobiles, order a yearbook, purchase locks for physical education/woods classes/athletics, pay large instrument rental fees, pay for the school lunch program and receive their current schedule.
Tuesday and Wednesday registration will take place in the school cafeteria. Students should use the main entrance to the building.
Registration for Newly Transferred Students
Students who are transferring to Cudahy High School for the 2013-2014 school year should register in the Counseling Center. A copy of the student’s transcript and/or most recent report card as well as proof of residency, original birth certificate, social security number, and immunization records will be needed to complete the registration process. Parents are asked to call the office at (414) 294-2700/2711 to set up an appointment to register.
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale