Cudahy High School Fee & Registration Days:
August 13, 14, and 16
-Tuesday, August 13, 2013: 7:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. (Cafeteria)
-Wednesday, August 14, 2013: 3:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. (Cafeteria)
-Friday, August 16, 2013: 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. (Make up Registration –Office – No pictures taken)
Students who will attend Cudahy High School this fall should complete the following information for registration.
All students will return the completed student emergency card, pay school fees, have student ID photos taken (except during make up registration) - get photographed for the student yearbook, pay athletic fees, register their automobiles, order a yearbook, purchase locks for physical education/woods classes/athletics, pay large instrument rental fees, pay for the school lunch program and receive their current schedule.
Tuesday and Wednesday registration will take place in the school cafeteria. Students should use the main entrance to the building.
Registration for Newly Transferred Students
Students who are transferring to Cudahy High School for the 2013-2014 school year should register in the Counseling Center. A copy of the student’s transcript and/or most recent report card as well as proof of residency, original birth certificate, social security number, and immunization records will be needed to complete the registration process. Parents are asked to call the office at (414) 294-2700/2711 to set up an appointment to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- Paranormal Milwaukee returns to the Cudahy Family Library
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!
- $ Den, Cudahy Featured Business of the Month, January
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program