The City of Cudahy is pleased to announce the following listed events for our communties 4th of July day long celebration.
July 4, 2013
(Parade will travel north on Packard Avenue from the corner of Grange and Packard, East on Layton Avenue ending at Sheridan Park)
12:00 p.m. PARADE ROUTE STEP OFF
Parade units start at the corner of Grange and Packard Avenues and precede North on Packard to Layton Avenue, then East on Layton ending at Sheridan Park)
ICE CREAM & CRACKER JACK Give Away
Behind the pavilion in Sheridan Pack following the parade
The following event times are approximate & subject to change.
2:00 p.m. Main Stage – Opening Ceremony
(Immediately following the end of the parade)
• Flag Presentation
• National Anthem
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Mayor Hohenfeldt & Other Dignitaries
2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Cudahy Bulldog Cheerleaders
• Cudahy High School Pon Poms
• Cudahy High School Cheerleaders
• Cudahy Jr. Varsity Pon Poms
• Cudahy Packerette Poms
Main Stage Line Up
3:30 to 4:00 p.m.
• Magic and Illusion Show (**NEW**)
(A show for young, teens and all ages!
4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Cudahy High School Orchestra
4:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
• Best of Everything
(Music for every Occasion)
7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
• Six Pack
9:20 p.m. The Fireworks
(Fireworks launch time is approximate)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Community United Methodist Church 175th Anniversary Carnival
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- Rise to Your Potential, Soar to New Heights With Ascension Martial Arts
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Heads Up! Cudahy Kennel Club Dog Class Registration
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET