We are looking for citizen volunteers to serve on a newly created Tourism Commission in the city of Cudahy. Under our hotel / motel room tax ordinance, the commission will be made up four citizen members and one member of the Wisconsin Hotel & Lodging Association.
The purpose of the commission is to coordinate tourism promotion efforts in the city of Cudahy. The appointment of citizen members shall be appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the Common Council for a 1 year appointment.
If you are interested in serving on this commission, you can fill out a volunteer appointment form. This form can be found on the cities website www.cudahy-wi.gov, under your government, boards and commissions.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CHS JV Cheerleaders are the 2015 State Champions in Cheer Dance
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- “Exploring Entrepreneurship” presented by the Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation (WWBIC)
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- Three New Cudahy Businesses Opening
- SOUTH MILWAUKEE INCOMING FRESHMAN ORIENTATION NIGHT
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards