We are looking for citizen volunteers to serve on a newly created Tourism Commission in the city of Cudahy. Under our hotel / motel room tax ordinance, the commission will be made up four citizen members and one member of the Wisconsin Hotel & Lodging Association.
The purpose of the commission is to coordinate tourism promotion efforts in the city of Cudahy. The appointment of citizen members shall be appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the Common Council for a 1 year appointment.
If you are interested in serving on this commission, you can fill out a volunteer appointment form. This form can be found on the cities website www.cudahy-wi.gov, under your government, boards and commissions.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors