We are looking for citizen volunteers to serve on a newly created Tourism Commission in the city of Cudahy. Under our hotel / motel room tax ordinance, the commission will be made up four citizen members and one member of the Wisconsin Hotel & Lodging Association.
The purpose of the commission is to coordinate tourism promotion efforts in the city of Cudahy. The appointment of citizen members shall be appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the Common Council for a 1 year appointment.
If you are interested in serving on this commission, you can fill out a volunteer appointment form. This form can be found on the cities website www.cudahy-wi.gov, under your government, boards and commissions.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Wixon Welcomes Tara Headd, National Account Manager
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events
- Cudahy Family Library Receives 2014 Book Basket Donation
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Kelly Senior Center
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- GERALD PETERSON IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!