We are looking for citizen volunteers to serve on a newly created Tourism Commission in the city of Cudahy. Under our hotel / motel room tax ordinance, the commission will be made up four citizen members and one member of the Wisconsin Hotel & Lodging Association.
The purpose of the commission is to coordinate tourism promotion efforts in the city of Cudahy. The appointment of citizen members shall be appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the Common Council for a 1 year appointment.
If you are interested in serving on this commission, you can fill out a volunteer appointment form. This form can be found on the cities website www.cudahy-wi.gov, under your government, boards and commissions.
Mayor John Hohenfeldt
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SM Historical Society "How to Decorate for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- Fox River Invitational
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SM Football Boosters Holding 1st Annaul Rocktoberfest
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Book Author to Speak at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Open House at the South Milwaukee Mill Pond Warming House