For Immediate Release: Student Art Work Chosen for 2013 4th of July Program Booklet.
From the: Office of the Mayor, John R. Hohenfeldt
Working closely with Kimberly Cutts, Cudahy High School Visual Arts Teacher, 14 students from Cudahy High School submitted art work drawings for consideration to be placed on the cover of the 4th of July celebration program. The theme of the 2013 4th of July Celebration is Stand Together.
After review of the excellent art work provided, the 4th of July Committee is pleased to announce this year’s winner, Ms. Amber Schmidt. The judging was conducted without those knowing the artist, and these students made the decision very difficult.
“I would like to congratulate Ms. Schmidt for her fine art work, and tell her a job well done,” said Mayor John Hohenfeldt. Ms. Schmidt also won last years contest as well. “I would like to thank all of these talented 14 students who submitted art work for consideration because it is truly great to see that much talent on display here in our community,” Hohenfeldt concluded.
The 4th of July Committee is finalizing all of the arrangements for our parade and day long celebration. We invite everyone to come out and enjoy the celebration.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Polish Heritage Month Display at Cudahy Family Library
- Wisconsin Author at Cudahy Family Library, Tuesday November 10 2015
- Celebrate I Love Yarn Day at Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Depot Listed on National Register of Historic Places
- Cudahy Historic Depot Celebrates!
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Cudahy Health Department Receives officla Plaque on Level III Status