For Immediate Release: Student Art Work Chosen for 2013 4th of July Program Booklet.
From the: Office of the Mayor, John R. Hohenfeldt
Working closely with Kimberly Cutts, Cudahy High School Visual Arts Teacher, 14 students from Cudahy High School submitted art work drawings for consideration to be placed on the cover of the 4th of July celebration program. The theme of the 2013 4th of July Celebration is Stand Together.
After review of the excellent art work provided, the 4th of July Committee is pleased to announce this year’s winner, Ms. Amber Schmidt. The judging was conducted without those knowing the artist, and these students made the decision very difficult.
“I would like to congratulate Ms. Schmidt for her fine art work, and tell her a job well done,” said Mayor John Hohenfeldt. Ms. Schmidt also won last years contest as well. “I would like to thank all of these talented 14 students who submitted art work for consideration because it is truly great to see that much talent on display here in our community,” Hohenfeldt concluded.
The 4th of July Committee is finalizing all of the arrangements for our parade and day long celebration. We invite everyone to come out and enjoy the celebration.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors