The City of Cudahy received its 24th consecutive "Tree City USA" award from the National Arbor Day Foundation on April 27 2013. To qualify for the award communities must budget $2 annually per resident on parkways, bushes and trees, have a forestry ordinance in place, a annual proclamation by the Mayor for Arbor Day, and hold a annual Arbor Day ceremony. Next year the city will be holding its Arbor Day Earth Day event on April 26th 2014 at Cudahy city hall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive