The City of Cudahy received its 24th consecutive "Tree City USA" award from the National Arbor Day Foundation on April 27 2013. To qualify for the award communities must budget $2 annually per resident on parkways, bushes and trees, have a forestry ordinance in place, a annual proclamation by the Mayor for Arbor Day, and hold a annual Arbor Day ceremony. Next year the city will be holding its Arbor Day Earth Day event on April 26th 2014 at Cudahy city hall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Girls and Boys Basketball Clubs
- Wixon Adds Protein Project Manager Nathan Radue
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- Cudahy Post Office Set To Deliver Packages on Sunday
- Cudahy Chronic Nuisance Billing Oct 2014
- Cudahy Man Promoted to Brigadier General - USAF
- North Shore Bank Hosts Community Wellness Day in Cudahy
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union