The City of Cudahy received its 24th consecutive "Tree City USA" award from the National Arbor Day Foundation on April 27 2013. To qualify for the award communities must budget $2 annually per resident on parkways, bushes and trees, have a forestry ordinance in place, a annual proclamation by the Mayor for Arbor Day, and hold a annual Arbor Day ceremony. Next year the city will be holding its Arbor Day Earth Day event on April 26th 2014 at Cudahy city hall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Submariner to Present Program at Cudahy Family Library
- Build For A Better South Shore
- Art Work Contest in Cudahy for 4th of July Flier
- Cudahy High School "Reality Check" Program Volunteers Neeeded
- Town of Lake Author to Speak at Tuesday's Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Songbird Stamps Take Flight This Spring Through the U.S. Mail
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Cudahy's Newest Eagle Scouts
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager