The City of Cudahy received its 24th consecutive "Tree City USA" award from the National Arbor Day Foundation on April 27 2013. To qualify for the award communities must budget $2 annually per resident on parkways, bushes and trees, have a forestry ordinance in place, a annual proclamation by the Mayor for Arbor Day, and hold a annual Arbor Day ceremony. Next year the city will be holding its Arbor Day Earth Day event on April 26th 2014 at Cudahy city hall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 3rd Annual South Milwaukee Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt
- Cudahy Pick N Save Hosting Easter Egg Hunt/Pancake Breakfast
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Postal Service Ready For Tax Day
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Open House
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Bunny Party at the St. Francis Library