The City of Cudahy received its 24th consecutive "Tree City USA" award from the National Arbor Day Foundation on April 27 2013. To qualify for the award communities must budget $2 annually per resident on parkways, bushes and trees, have a forestry ordinance in place, a annual proclamation by the Mayor for Arbor Day, and hold a annual Arbor Day ceremony. Next year the city will be holding its Arbor Day Earth Day event on April 26th 2014 at Cudahy city hall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Cudahy Tourism Commission Volunteer Opening
- Postal service offers holiday mailing tips
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations