The Cudahy Historical Society will hold its popular Police Bicycle Auction & City Rummage Sale on Saturday, May 18.
The events will take place at the historic Cudahy RR depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic (corner of south KK and Plankinton avenues).
Bikes will be available for previewing at 9 a.m. with the auction beginning promptly at 11. There is a $1 fee for a paddle to bid.
Also on Saturday is the city department rummage sale including a fire hydrant, non-current street signs, surplus equipment, donated items and more. The sale begins at 8:30 a.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive