Cudahy High School will be hosting Ted Lang's Speed & Agility Camp June 17th-June 21st from 11 a.m-12 p.m. The camp is FREE and open to any athletes entering fifth grade through twelfth grade. The camp will work on teaching the basics of speed and agility development. Coach Lang works with the area's best athletes each year and brings a great amount of experience and credentials. Register in advance by contacting Ryan Serfort, Cudahy High School Head Football Coach, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (414)294-7234.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- Bay View Business Gives Back
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.