We at Holy Sepulcher would like to Thank The Mayor John Hohenfelt and all The Department of public works employees that got the job done.
HATS OFF TO YOU ALL !!!!!!!
It has been a cold rainy then rain and more rainy spring The DPW Employees worked very hard to finished the work on a lift station that has closed the two entrances to the cemetery leaving only the office entrance.
It was great news to hear that our cemetery will be open again soon maybe as early as Mothers Day.
Again Thank You to all.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CHS JV Cheerleaders are the 2015 State Champions in Cheer Dance
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- “Exploring Entrepreneurship” presented by the Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation (WWBIC)
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- Three New Cudahy Businesses Opening
- SOUTH MILWAUKEE INCOMING FRESHMAN ORIENTATION NIGHT
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards