We at Holy Sepulcher would like to Thank The Mayor John Hohenfelt and all The Department of public works employees that got the job done.
HATS OFF TO YOU ALL !!!!!!!
It has been a cold rainy then rain and more rainy spring The DPW Employees worked very hard to finished the work on a lift station that has closed the two entrances to the cemetery leaving only the office entrance.
It was great news to hear that our cemetery will be open again soon maybe as early as Mothers Day.
Again Thank You to all.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- Wixon Names Kay Aaseby Director of Procurement
- South Suburban Mayors' fitness Challenge
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Importance of Reading Parent Class
- volunteer opportunity - Cudahy Design Review Board
- SM Historical Society "How to Decorate for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year