We at Holy Sepulcher would like to Thank The Mayor John Hohenfelt and all The Department of public works employees that got the job done.
HATS OFF TO YOU ALL !!!!!!!
It has been a cold rainy then rain and more rainy spring The DPW Employees worked very hard to finished the work on a lift station that has closed the two entrances to the cemetery leaving only the office entrance.
It was great news to hear that our cemetery will be open again soon maybe as early as Mothers Day.
Again Thank You to all.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- Bay View Business Gives Back
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.