We at Holy Sepulcher would like to Thank The Mayor John Hohenfelt and all The Department of public works employees that got the job done.
HATS OFF TO YOU ALL !!!!!!!
It has been a cold rainy then rain and more rainy spring The DPW Employees worked very hard to finished the work on a lift station that has closed the two entrances to the cemetery leaving only the office entrance.
It was great news to hear that our cemetery will be open again soon maybe as early as Mothers Day.
Again Thank You to all.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors