We at Holy Sepulcher would like to Thank The Mayor John Hohenfelt and all The Department of public works employees that got the job done.
HATS OFF TO YOU ALL !!!!!!!
It has been a cold rainy then rain and more rainy spring The DPW Employees worked very hard to finished the work on a lift station that has closed the two entrances to the cemetery leaving only the office entrance.
It was great news to hear that our cemetery will be open again soon maybe as early as Mothers Day.
Again Thank You to all.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy 2014 Borrowing Projects Summary Listing
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- Gallery features local photography
- Cudahy Mayor gets... "All Shook Up"
- Mulqueen thanks voters for support!!
- Thank you for your support
- RED OUT Report Fundraising Efforts a Great Sucess
- Hooray!!! Babes Ice Cream is Reopening on 2/28/14
- Lego Club Builds Again