I would like to thank everyone who has given me a few minutes to discuss the issues important to you. Now, we have to make sure that you Vote on April 2nd Hohenfeldt for Mayor.
As your Mayor:
I will run a cost effective government, providing vital services to the residents.
Work to reduce or eliminate the dump fee (which Mayor Day voted in favor of).
Once again, make economic development our top priority getting new development and businesses here in Cudahy. Cudahy had the third highest growth rate from 2004 to 2007, and we will once again, with a focused approach.
Hold the line on city property taxes. Cudahy lowered it's city rating during 2004 to 2007 from 3rd highest, to 6th. We will once again get the trend back in a direction that taxpayers can afford.
I will clearly communicate to the residents on important issues using various means. I will continue my open door policy where residents can come to city hall any time and address their concerns.
I look forward to serving you, the citizens of Cudahy, when elected on April 2nd. Thank you.
Vote April 2nd Hohenfeldt for Mayor
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Fall Festival is Sunday
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- Bay View Business Gives Back
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%