I would like to Thank everyone in the 5th District who supported me during my primary election campaign and all those who shared their thoughts and concerns with me when I visited their doors.
I am continuing my campaign as a “WRITE-IN” candidate for 5th District Alderperson. As, my dad Del used to say “anything worth having is worth working for” and I am ready to work to earn this position and in-turn to work for you, my neighbors of the 5th District as your Alderperson. I missed being on the ballot by a handful of votes on snowy and icy day with lower voter turnout however your voice has been heard.
I pledge to be responsive, request the Common Council revise the Dump fees, work on growing business in our community, involve businesses in re-development and revitalization in Packard Avenue, challenge the establishment to put the VOICE of the citizens first, establish on-going communication with our seniors, homeowners and renters via phone, mail, in-person, social media and digital and ensure our neighborhoods are safe.
If you would like to talk with me about your concerns, how you can support my campaign or have any questions you can contact me at 414-975-6503 or at email@example.com.
I am the Choice you can expect more from. Your Voice + My Experience to Get the Job Done as a Past Cudahy Alderperson in the 2nd District, Civic Leader and Business Professional = Together Moving Cudahy Forward!
Write-In Michele St. Marie Boelkow on the “write-in” line of the ballot for 5th District Alderperson when you vote on April 2nd.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Racine Starving Artists Outdoor Fair August 2nd
- New Trees, New Tables and Bluegrass
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- U14 Storm Baseball Tryouts for 2016
- Mayor Announces that City of St. Francis Development efforts moving forward
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week