I would like to Thank everyone in the 5th District who supported me during my primary election campaign and all those who shared their thoughts and concerns with me when I visited their doors.
I am continuing my campaign as a “WRITE-IN” candidate for 5th District Alderperson. As, my dad Del used to say “anything worth having is worth working for” and I am ready to work to earn this position and in-turn to work for you, my neighbors of the 5th District as your Alderperson. I missed being on the ballot by a handful of votes on snowy and icy day with lower voter turnout however your voice has been heard.
I pledge to be responsive, request the Common Council revise the Dump fees, work on growing business in our community, involve businesses in re-development and revitalization in Packard Avenue, challenge the establishment to put the VOICE of the citizens first, establish on-going communication with our seniors, homeowners and renters via phone, mail, in-person, social media and digital and ensure our neighborhoods are safe.
If you would like to talk with me about your concerns, how you can support my campaign or have any questions you can contact me at 414-975-6503 or at email@example.com.
I am the Choice you can expect more from. Your Voice + My Experience to Get the Job Done as a Past Cudahy Alderperson in the 2nd District, Civic Leader and Business Professional = Together Moving Cudahy Forward!
Write-In Michele St. Marie Boelkow on the “write-in” line of the ballot for 5th District Alderperson when you vote on April 2nd.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors