I would like to Thank everyone in the 5th District who supported me during my primary election campaign and all those who shared their thoughts and concerns with me when I visited their doors.
I am continuing my campaign as a “WRITE-IN” candidate for 5th District Alderperson. As, my dad Del used to say “anything worth having is worth working for” and I am ready to work to earn this position and in-turn to work for you, my neighbors of the 5th District as your Alderperson. I missed being on the ballot by a handful of votes on snowy and icy day with lower voter turnout however your voice has been heard.
I pledge to be responsive, request the Common Council revise the Dump fees, work on growing business in our community, involve businesses in re-development and revitalization in Packard Avenue, challenge the establishment to put the VOICE of the citizens first, establish on-going communication with our seniors, homeowners and renters via phone, mail, in-person, social media and digital and ensure our neighborhoods are safe.
If you would like to talk with me about your concerns, how you can support my campaign or have any questions you can contact me at 414-975-6503 or at email@example.com.
I am the Choice you can expect more from. Your Voice + My Experience to Get the Job Done as a Past Cudahy Alderperson in the 2nd District, Civic Leader and Business Professional = Together Moving Cudahy Forward!
Write-In Michele St. Marie Boelkow on the “write-in” line of the ballot for 5th District Alderperson when you vote on April 2nd.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CHS JV Cheerleaders are the 2015 State Champions in Cheer Dance
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- “Exploring Entrepreneurship” presented by the Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation (WWBIC)
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- Three New Cudahy Businesses Opening
- SOUTH MILWAUKEE INCOMING FRESHMAN ORIENTATION NIGHT
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards