I ask for your vote for School Board Director in the upcoming April 2 election. During the past three years, it has been my privilege and honor to serve our taxpayers and students, and I am looking forward to this honor again.
Over the past three years, I have worked hard to balance our tax dollars with the educational needs of our students. I remain committed to ensuring the safety of our students, setting high educational standards, and making sure our students have the best education possible to face the challenges they will meet upon graduation.
During my next term, I will ensure that we continue on with the technology initiatives for our students, make sure our curriculum meets state required common core standards, and work cooperatively with parents regarding any issues and concerns that may arise.
On April 2, please vote Bob Grams for School Board Director. Thank you.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pop-Up Gallery Event: "In Memory of Chester. H. Sheard"
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Grand Time Out 2015