I ask for your vote for School Board Director in the upcoming April 2 election. During the past three years, it has been my privilege and honor to serve our taxpayers and students, and I am looking forward to this honor again.
Over the past three years, I have worked hard to balance our tax dollars with the educational needs of our students. I remain committed to ensuring the safety of our students, setting high educational standards, and making sure our students have the best education possible to face the challenges they will meet upon graduation.
During my next term, I will ensure that we continue on with the technology initiatives for our students, make sure our curriculum meets state required common core standards, and work cooperatively with parents regarding any issues and concerns that may arise.
On April 2, please vote Bob Grams for School Board Director. Thank you.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Girls and Boys Basketball Clubs
- Wixon Adds Protein Project Manager Nathan Radue
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- Cudahy Post Office Set To Deliver Packages on Sunday
- Cudahy Chronic Nuisance Billing Oct 2014
- Cudahy Man Promoted to Brigadier General - USAF
- North Shore Bank Hosts Community Wellness Day in Cudahy
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union