I ask for your vote for School Board Director in the upcoming April 2 election. During the past three years, it has been my privilege and honor to serve our taxpayers and students, and I am looking forward to this honor again.
Over the past three years, I have worked hard to balance our tax dollars with the educational needs of our students. I remain committed to ensuring the safety of our students, setting high educational standards, and making sure our students have the best education possible to face the challenges they will meet upon graduation.
During my next term, I will ensure that we continue on with the technology initiatives for our students, make sure our curriculum meets state required common core standards, and work cooperatively with parents regarding any issues and concerns that may arise.
On April 2, please vote Bob Grams for School Board Director. Thank you.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Cudahy Tourism Commission Volunteer Opening
- Postal service offers holiday mailing tips
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations