The Cudahy Family Library will host a presentation by Dr. Tony Piparo on Thursday, April 11 2013 in the library Ladish room from 6:00-8:00PM.
Dr. Piparo is a golf performance coach who assists serious golfers at all levels to play superior level golf, utilizing the Mastery Golf Method he has developed and refined over the last 25 years.
The presentation is free to the public. Get ready for the spring and the golf course by attending this presentation at the library.
See you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Polish Heritage Month Display at Cudahy Family Library