The Cudahy Family Library will host a presentation by Dr. Tony Piparo on Thursday, April 11 2013 in the library Ladish room from 6:00-8:00PM.
Dr. Piparo is a golf performance coach who assists serious golfers at all levels to play superior level golf, utilizing the Mastery Golf Method he has developed and refined over the last 25 years.
The presentation is free to the public. Get ready for the spring and the golf course by attending this presentation at the library.
See you there!
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry