The Cudahy Family Library will host a presentation by Dr. Tony Piparo on Thursday, April 11 2013 in the library Ladish room from 6:00-8:00PM.
Dr. Piparo is a golf performance coach who assists serious golfers at all levels to play superior level golf, utilizing the Mastery Golf Method he has developed and refined over the last 25 years.
The presentation is free to the public. Get ready for the spring and the golf course by attending this presentation at the library.
See you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Carlos Meyers will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- Annual Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament
- Ye Olde Christmas Feaste
- Local Author's Novel, Schrodinger's Dachshund, Set in Cudahy
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Mr. Stephen Parr in Dicken's Doctor Marigold's Prescription at the Cudahy Family Library
- Twenty-Nine Years of Holiday Lights Provide Hope on Candy Cane Lane
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"