The Cudahy Family Library will host a presentation by Dr. Tony Piparo on Thursday, April 11 2013 in the library Ladish room from 6:00-8:00PM.
Dr. Piparo is a golf performance coach who assists serious golfers at all levels to play superior level golf, utilizing the Mastery Golf Method he has developed and refined over the last 25 years.
The presentation is free to the public. Get ready for the spring and the golf course by attending this presentation at the library.
See you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- Cudahy Post Office Open Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Cudahy Post Office Offers Addressing Tips
- OCPL Teen Craft: Winter in a Jar
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Cudahy's Heart of the Holiday's a success
- Cudahy Post Office Offers Shipping Tips
- CONUNDRUM WINE TASTING FIRST TIME BY BREEN
- Santa Visiting the Indoor Market this Saturday!