The Cudahy Family Library will host a presentation by Dr. Tony Piparo on Thursday, April 11 2013 in the library Ladish room from 6:00-8:00PM.
Dr. Piparo is a golf performance coach who assists serious golfers at all levels to play superior level golf, utilizing the Mastery Golf Method he has developed and refined over the last 25 years.
The presentation is free to the public. Get ready for the spring and the golf course by attending this presentation at the library.
See you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- Kids Community Clothing Exchange
- Join the Cudahy Cogs Team for UPAF Remembering Carl Koch
- Cudahy Post Office Asks Residents to Help Stamp Out Hunger
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- Two Complimentary Seminars: Facility and Extended Care, Medicare Basics at the Cudahy Family Library
- Taijiquan Exercise Classes at the Cudahy Family Libray
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Marvelous Monarch Butterflies