Discover the legend of the Algonquin Indians and the true story of Pocahontas: an Indian Princess who defied her tribe, and in doing so changed the world forever. Witness her story in a brand new way unlike anything seen before. Dynamic music, exciting dances and interesting characters make this show a truly unforgettable journey.
Performance takes place at Thomas More High School in St Francis.
Dates & Times:
Friday, March 15th - 7:00 pm
Saturday, March 16th - 2:00 pm ***
Saturday, March 16th - 6:00 pm
Sunday, March 17th - 2:00 pm
Saturday, March 23rd - 2:00 pm ***
Saturday, March 23rd - 6:00 pm
Sunday, March 24th -2:00 pm
School Day Performances:
Friday, March 15th - 9:30 am
Friday, March 15th - 11:45 am
Tuesday, March 19th - 9:30 am
Public Advanced Sales Ticket Info:
$12 - Adults
$ 9 - Children (2-17);
- Seniors (62+);
- Groups (15 or more);
- Spotlight Alumni
*** - Family Day Show. All tickets $9
Public Sales at Door: +$2 per ticket
Purchase advance tickets: http://www.spotlight.org/milw13_pocahontas
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- 2015 Cudahy School Board Public Forum on March 10
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!
- St. Paul's Lutheran School Craft Fair
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"