Discover the legend of the Algonquin Indians and the true story of Pocahontas: an Indian Princess who defied her tribe, and in doing so changed the world forever. Witness her story in a brand new way unlike anything seen before. Dynamic music, exciting dances and interesting characters make this show a truly unforgettable journey.
Performance takes place at Thomas More High School in St Francis.
Dates & Times:
Friday, March 15th - 7:00 pm
Saturday, March 16th - 2:00 pm ***
Saturday, March 16th - 6:00 pm
Sunday, March 17th - 2:00 pm
Saturday, March 23rd - 2:00 pm ***
Saturday, March 23rd - 6:00 pm
Sunday, March 24th -2:00 pm
School Day Performances:
Friday, March 15th - 9:30 am
Friday, March 15th - 11:45 am
Tuesday, March 19th - 9:30 am
Public Advanced Sales Ticket Info:
$12 - Adults
$ 9 - Children (2-17);
- Seniors (62+);
- Groups (15 or more);
- Spotlight Alumni
*** - Family Day Show. All tickets $9
Public Sales at Door: +$2 per ticket
Purchase advance tickets: http://www.spotlight.org/milw13_pocahontas
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Fall Festival is Sunday
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- Bay View Business Gives Back
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%