Discover the legend of the Algonquin Indians and the true story of Pocahontas: an Indian Princess who defied her tribe, and in doing so changed the world forever. Witness her story in a brand new way unlike anything seen before. Dynamic music, exciting dances and interesting characters make this show a truly unforgettable journey.
Performance takes place at Thomas More High School in St Francis.
Dates & Times:
Friday, March 15th - 7:00 pm
Saturday, March 16th - 2:00 pm ***
Saturday, March 16th - 6:00 pm
Sunday, March 17th - 2:00 pm
Saturday, March 23rd - 2:00 pm ***
Saturday, March 23rd - 6:00 pm
Sunday, March 24th -2:00 pm
School Day Performances:
Friday, March 15th - 9:30 am
Friday, March 15th - 11:45 am
Tuesday, March 19th - 9:30 am
Public Advanced Sales Ticket Info:
$12 - Adults
$ 9 - Children (2-17);
- Seniors (62+);
- Groups (15 or more);
- Spotlight Alumni
*** - Family Day Show. All tickets $9
Public Sales at Door: +$2 per ticket
Purchase advance tickets: http://www.spotlight.org/milw13_pocahontas
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Parkside and Choral Arts Society Present "The Sorcerer"
- SM Author's "Animal Teachers" Wins Wisconsin Award
- South Shore enews update
- Oak Creek Library Kid Flicks Thursday April 9 at 1:30 p.m.
- April 19: Meet Sundance Award-Winner & South Milwaukee Native Chad Gracia, Ukrainian Fedor Alexandrovich
- Cudahy High School's Ian Fox a Kohl Excellence Scholar
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 3rd Annual South Milwaukee Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt
- Cudahy Pick N Save Hosting Easter Egg Hunt/Pancake Breakfast
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE