The Cudahy Historical Society will hold its February General Meeting at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 19 at the historic Depot on S. Kinnickinnic Ave.
Following a brief business meeting, Rick Petrie from the group Urban Anthropology of Milwaukee, Inc. will give a presentation about the organization's mission.
Topics to be covered include The Southside Settlement Museum and the documentary they created about the Kashubes from Poland and their settlement on Jones Island.
The event is free and all are invited!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Divorce Care Support Group to Begin
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- February Cudahy New Business Openings
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Popular Spring Market returns to South Milwaukee High School – March 7th