The Cudahy Historical Society will hold its February General Meeting at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 19 at the historic Depot on S. Kinnickinnic Ave.
Following a brief business meeting, Rick Petrie from the group Urban Anthropology of Milwaukee, Inc. will give a presentation about the organization's mission.
Topics to be covered include The Southside Settlement Museum and the documentary they created about the Kashubes from Poland and their settlement on Jones Island.
The event is free and all are invited!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Polish Heritage Month Display at Cudahy Family Library