The Cudahy Historical Society will hold its February General Meeting at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 19 at the historic Depot on S. Kinnickinnic Ave.
Following a brief business meeting, Rick Petrie from the group Urban Anthropology of Milwaukee, Inc. will give a presentation about the organization's mission.
Topics to be covered include The Southside Settlement Museum and the documentary they created about the Kashubes from Poland and their settlement on Jones Island.
The event is free and all are invited!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Cudahy 2016 Budget Time Table
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Racine Starving Artists Outdoor Fair August 2nd
- New Trees, New Tables and Bluegrass