The Cudahy Historical Society will hold its February General Meeting at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 19 at the historic Depot on S. Kinnickinnic Ave.
Following a brief business meeting, Rick Petrie from the group Urban Anthropology of Milwaukee, Inc. will give a presentation about the organization's mission.
Topics to be covered include The Southside Settlement Museum and the documentary they created about the Kashubes from Poland and their settlement on Jones Island.
The event is free and all are invited!
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry