The Cudahy Family Library will host an introductory T'ai C'hi & Qigong class on Tuesday, March 12, 2013, in the library's Ladish room, from 6:30-7:30PM.
The class is free and will be taught by Motoko Muneno Rashka. These disciplines involve meditation, dance and martila arts, will improve strength, balance and a calm mind.
Join us for a fun evening.
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant