The Cudahy Family Library will host an introductory T'ai C'hi & Qigong class on Tuesday, March 12, 2013, in the library's Ladish room, from 6:30-7:30PM.
The class is free and will be taught by Motoko Muneno Rashka. These disciplines involve meditation, dance and martila arts, will improve strength, balance and a calm mind.
Join us for a fun evening.
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Governor Walker Invests in Cudahy for Fab Lab Equipment
- Author Visit with Elizabeth Kokalis - May 14th
- Gifts for All Women at Worship
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!