The Cudahy Family Library will host an introductory T'ai C'hi & Qigong class on Tuesday, March 12, 2013, in the library's Ladish room, from 6:30-7:30PM.
The class is free and will be taught by Motoko Muneno Rashka. These disciplines involve meditation, dance and martila arts, will improve strength, balance and a calm mind.
Join us for a fun evening.
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- "Click It or Ticket"
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Pabst program at the Cudahy Family Library Cancelled
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club