Four hundred fifty eight Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) faculty physicians, representing more than 60 specialties, are listed on the Best Doctors 2013 website, www.bestdoctors.com. The new database, compiled by Best Doctors, Inc., includes more physicians from MCW than from any other group practice or institution in Wisconsin.
MCW physicians account for 44 percent of the 1,035 Wisconsin physicians listed in this year’s database. Those physicians practice at MCW’s major teaching hospital affiliates, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, as well as Zablocki VA Medical Center, Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls and Froedtert Health St. Joseph’s Hospital – West Bend.
Of these, Thomas M. Kidder, M.D., resides in Cudahy. Dr. Kidder specializes in otolaryngology and practices at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin and Froedtert Hospital.
For a complete list of all 458 Medical College physicians included among the
Best Doctors for 2013, see http://www.mcw.edu/Best-Doctors-2013.htm.
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- "Click It or Ticket"
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Pabst program at the Cudahy Family Library Cancelled
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club